USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-D)

Clem

Let me tell you guys a bit of a story... I was watching Star Trek and thought to myself: "Wow! the Enterprise sure looks build-able in KSP! I should try to make it sometime."

And after that event, I spent months trying to create the perfect USS Enterprise replica! (by spend months, I meant stalling and forgetting for months) and here it is! in all it's very bad quality!

37DBa0S.jpg

as you can probably tell, I used some mods and because my memory is bad, I can't remember which ones, I'll do some digging to find out and after that i'll add a download link.

Please tell me what you think! I appreciate all feedback!

1 hour ago, Clem said:

I was watching Star Trek and thought to myself: "Wow! the Enterprise sure looks build-able in KSP! I should try to make it sometime."

...said no one else before, ever--seriously, an actual Enterprise replica that works with KSP parts and physics is a very tall order. The whole thing is woefully antisymmetric and structurally unsound! 

But all that said, any attempt at Enterprise awesomeness is a good one in my book, and welcome to the forums :) 

4 hours ago, Clem said:

Let me tell you guys a bit of a story... I was watching Star Trek and thought to myself: "Wow! the Enterprise sure looks build-able in KSP! I should try to make it sometime."

And after that event, I spent months trying to create the perfect USS Enterprise replica! (by spend months, I meant stalling and forgetting for months) and here it is! in all it's very bad quality!

37DBa0S.jpg

as you can probably tell, I used some mods and because my memory is bad, I can't remember which ones, I'll do some digging to find out and after that i'll add a download link.

Please tell me what you think! I appreciate all feedback!

If you upload it to KerbalX it will automatically list your mods and give you a download location as well.

While you are here try out Azimech's Enterprise and others star trek craft they are amazing

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.