Laythe2

[1.1.3] Large Boat Parts Pack

Has there been any developments? It's been awhile since there was any update news. Or did everything go to a new thread?

Just now, cavilier210 said:

Has there been any developments? It's been awhile since there was any update news. Or did everything go to a new thread?

HI it's all in the final stages of testing etc , i think you'll like the upcoming updates

UrXVR6O.pngfrkLBKj.pngWYrVuBG.png4czAz74.png

You fixed the smoke problem? Nice!

Where are those weapons from? Your mod?

Edited by cavilier210

2 hours ago, cavilier210 said:

You fixed the smoke problem? Nice!

Where are those weapons from? Your mod?

naval artillery system

1 hour ago, Pupun2542 said:

naval artillery system

Nope nothing from NAS featured,  all weaps etc from SM armory or SM Marine.

After dong some balancing research I'll not be dealing with any NAS related problems eg instakill of ships etc , for some reason I don't fully understand all NAS turrets have been given better accuracy than the BDA Airborne laser, which is completely ridiculous and certainly so far from being balanced it's untrue

1 hour ago, Pupun2542 said:

ok

and I have a question

it hard to equip missile in vls part do you have som tip?

Hi, yes i know it's awkward, the trick though is to turn off the surface attach and once you have the first missile placed  alt-click to copy the first missile which with a bit of luck will snap to the next node,  what i've found the best way is though, simply spend time to do it once then save the loaded parts as sub assemblies. 

1 hour ago, Cdodders said:

A few pics of stuff i made for your perusal

http://imgur.com/a/EuOxg

Really nice, thanks, any chance you could post it on the new thread linked in post above yours,  I'd very much like to get a fresh start with the 122 release .  I've asked for this to be closed but sadly admin is being slow this weekend    

PS you should really try out HullBreach it makes the whole thing a lot more interesting and leaves a whole lot less clearing up to do, no fun removing 80 pieces of debris :)

Cheers