Kerbal Space Program 1.1 Hype Train Thread.

Whirligig Girl

14 minutes ago, pandaman said:

Your sacrifice for the greater good will not go unappreciated.

But I hope you realise that if any bugs remain it will all be your fault. :D

Well yeah, but those bugs are your problem then ~

DBVo85u.gif

1 hour ago, qromodynmc said:

Ahh hype train... Do you guys remember when we wanted to buy pizza for squad? Good old times..

I do, and the memory always brings a smile to my face. At that time I told you that all of you were amazing, and you still are. While no real pizza's were delivered to Squad HQ,  Kermu  was able to provide Squad with pizza in-game: 

Edited by Jasper_f
darn twitter embedding.

4 hours ago, nosirrbro said:

Specifically in the form of 1.1 streams maybe?

That would be awesome.  But I'd rather have 1.1 Youtube video, as my current ISP had me down for the last four hours, and is still giving me 50% packetloss on the return path for any packet larger than say 100 bytes (Speedtest: 28 megabits down, 0.01 megabits up, assuming the up portion doesn't fail entirely with an error message -- obviously the acks are getting back, but nothing larger, and I still lose around 4-6% of tiny packets too).  Or more precisely, the incumbent cable carrier whose name rhymes with 't*dgers' had me down all effing evening.

With a youtube video, I'd at least have a chance of seeing it.  Possibly.  Eventually.   Not quite so likely with twitch :/

On ‎2016‎年‎3‎月‎5‎日 at 9:15 AM, KasperVld said:

We're now officially in Experimentals!

Does that means the train is leaving!?
*running in Kerbals style* Must....get......Onboard.....
EZFLDtP.jpg

Can I stand on the top of the train? Hope the rail doesn't have the electric power line overhead.

...now sneaking secretly and totally unsuspiciously on board the Hype-Train. Starting to knock on the board toilet door saying occupied... "Conductor, ticket please. Please push your ticket out under the door..."... grabs the ticket and vanishes among the crowd, grinning diabolically. Hype Hype Hype...
j7SFfjX.png]

2 hours ago, ryan234abc said:

A moment of silence please... Not all Hype Trains reach their destinations...

Real trains dont give no loves.

Za8h0cW.gif

btw, I kinda love the forums censorship software <3

Edited by Temeter

1 hour ago, RA3236 said:

Sorry, not getting on until my last 1.0.5 launch is done. 

We've got plenty of inverse-slip-coaches left. Just make sure you can get to your nearest station in time before the inverse-slip-coaches' rocket boosters get ignited.

Edited by GregroxMun

Just out of curiosity: has there been any mention of an animation being developed for the upcoming 1.1 update? I simply can't recall having read any comments on this, but those animations always make the updates feel special. Highest compliments to @danRosas @danrpaulsen !

Edited by Jasper_f

Just now, Jasper_f said:

Just out of curiosity: has there been any mention of an animation being developed for the upcoming 1.1 update? I simply can't recall having read any comments on this, but those animations always make the updates feel special. Highest compliments to @danRosas !

None in the devnotes, at least.

One more little thing to look forward to!

I have been waiting for 1.1 for months. I had stopped playing but was still following mod updates and news on 1.1

I am really really excited about this. I am planning to twitch all my run this time with crazy amount of mods. The second best news is some modders will get patch before we do. This is like a dream. I cant wait any longer. Someone freeze me and wake up in 1.1 release