Kerbal Space Program 1.1 Hype Train Thread.

Whirligig Girl

Well this is going to be a long ride, normally the journey is only 2 weeks, this time it will likely be twice as long and some passengers will have hype increasing images and videos to show...

7 hours ago, KasperVld said:

For some reason I'm reminded of Top Gear every time I think of hypetrains.

Somehow, Jeb would feel right at home with Jezza's sports train.  Pure kerbal engineering, and designed for the likes of him.  Bill and Bob would presumably take the other, and hardly be surprised at how it turned out (also appearing to be the work of kerbals).

3 minutes ago, Obsidian_mc said:

I NEEDZ ZE FIRST CLASS TANK U (Lol XD, Such grammar)

Sorry, but those have been all out since Friday.  We still have a few fourth class tickets laying around.  It will mean manual labor, though...

3 hours ago, CliftonM said:

Sorry, but those have been all out since Friday.  We still have a few fourth class tickets laying around.  It will mean manual labor, though...

Na na, I make zown Zype Trainz. *Flies off to Crater Island* (I dont know what I am doing with life :sticktongue:)

12 hours ago, CliftonM said:

Bull. :huh:

We have a few first class, and plenty second class tickets left available. 

@Obsidian_mc, you're fine to get on the train. No manual labor required.

5 minutes ago, Spaceception said:

I don't have the full game yet, but I'm still hyped!

Can I get on?

Yes, but you have to get on with all the other people who don't yet have the full game. Go to the coach just in front of the Brake Coach. We have Computers that have all the free old versions of KSP (including 0.18.3 and the 1.0 demo) and many of the mods for the old versions as well. Enjoy yourself.

notice: Pirates (as in people illegally receiving or selling copies of the game) get a rope tied around their neck and then get thrown off the Hype Train with one end of the rope still attached to the coach. It's not a fun (or survivable) ride.

Edited by GregroxMun

5 minutes ago, GregroxMun said:

Yes, but you have to get on with all the other people who don't yet have the full game. Go to the coach just in front of the Brake Coach. We have Computers that have all the free old versions of KSP (including 0.18.3 and the 1.0 demo) and many of the mods for the old versions as well. Enjoy yourself.

notice: Pirates (as in people illegally receiving or selling copies of the game) get a rope tied around their neck and then get thrown off the Hype Train with one end of the rope still attached to the coach. It's not a fun (or survivable) ride.

Okay :D

43 minutes ago, GregroxMun said:

Brutal.

I like it.

56 minutes ago, GregroxMun said:

Bull. :huh:

We have a few first class, and plenty second class tickets left available. 

@Obsidian_mc, you're fine to get on the train. No manual labor required.

Shush!  I'm trying to keep my car empty...

Just now, GregroxMun said:

That is not acceptable. If you try something like that once more, I shall have you thrown off the train at the nearest station.

Darn. Ok, I guess I'm willing to have some company.  I'll pay for the next three first class tickets!