Kerbal Space Program 1.1 Hype Train Thread.

Whirligig Girl

21 minutes ago, Charlie the Kerbal said:

EDIT: Is there an easy way for me to put the image into my post instead of the link ?

Use the 'Direct Link' from Imgur.  The one that ends in a file extension (probably .png).

Happy landings!

We are so hyped around R-SUV, stations are falling out of the sky.

nMvKEUp.png

... and making it to the ground!

WDwECtC.png

Rune. I guess with my ride in the drink, I will be continuing the trip to 1.1 in the HypeTrain! :)

1 hour ago, Rune said:
Spoiler

We are so hyped around R-SUV, stations are falling out of the sky.

nMvKEUp.png

... and making it to the ground!

WDwECtC.png

Rune. I guess with my ride in the drink, I will be continuing the trip to 1.1 in the HypeTrain! :)

How did you make that station?

Oh I know how, hyperedit.:P

EDIT: I stand corrected, after looking at your page for craft you actually have seemed to really launched that. If I ever tried anything like that it would probably just wobble to the point of explosion!

Edited by nosirrbro

10 minutes ago, GregroxMun said:

No. A station far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of new jersey.

Well then there is no room on this coach! I have family out in NJ and dropping me off there would save the $500 plane ticket!

10 hours ago, GregroxMun said:

Bull. :huh:

We have a few first class, and plenty second class tickets left available. 

@Obsidian_mc, you're fine to get on the train. No manual labor required.

OK! *Flies back into first class* ZE CREWZ WILL BE ZERE IN ZE ZECOND. *Fleet of ships ram into first class* (Lol, thanks :D

3 minutes ago, Renegrade said:

Moar!!!!!  We need moar hype!

Of course, as it was said before in this very thread, some 1.1 videos wouldn't hurt.

ON ZE COUNT OF THREE FELLOWZ!:cool: 1...2...3... 

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I have a whole crew stationed on minmus, they all came back :D) 

(THAT ENOUGH HYPE FOR YA?)

Edited by Obsidian_mc
NOT ENOUGH HYPE

1 minute ago, Obsidian_mc said:

ON ZE COUNT OF THREE FELLOWZ!:cool: 1...2...3... 

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I have a whole crew stationed on minmus, they all came back :D) 

EEeeeexcellent! /mrburns

I'm semi-inspired to work on a hype train again.  Been a while since I made an entirely new one... (hopefully it won't get eaten by the SPH kraken this time...)

1 minute ago, Obsidian_mc said:

Sadly, my career save will be deleted due to me having to delete my current KSP to update it.

(Sad, I know...);.;

Not true (unless you want to start 1.1 clean for some reason). 

The devs have said that 1.1 will not break 1.0.5 saves. There was even some info about the new tool HarvesteR is making to make it work. Was in the dev notes a couple weeks ago. 

Just now, FullMetalMachinist said:

Not true (unless you want to start 1.1 clean for some reason). 

The devs have said that 1.1 will not break 1.0.5 saves. There was even some info about the new tool HarvesteR is making to make it work. Was in the dev notes a couple weeks ago. 

Whenever I want to update, it refuses me, So I have to download a clean new version.