Kerbal Space Program 1.1 Hype Train Thread.

Whirligig Girl

The in-game updater is broken, and has been for a while. So yes, you do need to download the whole game again. But that doesn't mean that you have to start over. Keep your current game safe, download 1.1, then copy your save files over to the new 1.1 folder. Should work fine as long as both games are stock. If you use mods, you'll have to wait for those to update to 1.1 also and install them before you copy over your 1.0.5 save. 

1 hour ago, nosirrbro said:

How did you make that station?

Oh I know how, hyperedit.:P

EDIT: I stand corrected, after looking at your page for craft you actually have seemed to really launched that. If I ever tried anything like that it would probably just wobble to the point of explosion!

Actually that was a perfectly valid and rational move for my career savefile. Since that VB station (get yours at R-SUV now!) was pretty obsolete by now, and 1.1 could only make it more so, I decided to get some money back by attaching some chutes and braving reentry. It went... swimmingly well. Badabum tss! :cool:

Rune. Other than it breaking in two on splashdown, I actually managed to recover something like >90% of the cost.

28 minutes ago, Obsidian_mc said:

ON ZE COUNT OF THREE FELLOWZ!:cool: 1...2...3... 

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I have a whole crew stationed on minmus, they all came back :D) 

(THAT ENOUGH HYPE FOR YA?)

o32VVFd.png

3 hours ago, Vegatoxi said:

Game called "find the excess word."

Since redundancy when not mission critical can be considered excess, I'm going to have to say the word "bug" in your quoted text is the excess word.

Based on the last several weeks of Dev Notes alone, reading your quoted text with the excess removed as "Lots of fixes" seems incredibly accurate.

What do I get as a prize for playing your game? You'll provide my ticket for the Hype Train?

Glad to see the old hype line still running at full Steam on all Valves.

7 hours ago, fireblade274 said:

OMG INTERNAL VIEWS OF SHIP STRUCTURE JUST CONFIRMED FOR 1.1 ON DAZVALDEZ TWICH

HOW DOES HE KNOW THAT?!

Edited by KerbMav

16 hours ago, Obsidian_mc said:

Whenever I want to update, it refuses me, So I have to download a clean new version.

Just copy your old install to another location, then return any data you want to your new install, be it craft, saves, or anything else

Also, any idea on roughly when the public test will start?

Also:

MOAR HYPE NECESSARY, GATHER THE PEOPLE

Edited by jediminer543

I have just got the ticket to the hype train and....

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE 

Spoiler

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE