Kerbal Space Program 1.1 Hype Train Thread.

Whirligig Girl

14 minutes ago, X-SR71 said:

Good morning. Is it out yet????

Why yes, it is out.... I better put it away now (zzziiiiipppppp!) Thanks for noticing. :)

8 minutes ago, Kerano said:

Can't be too long now. :)

or not, could be decades away yet...

You know what they say about a watched pot? it never boils....

3 minutes ago, Tourist said:

Do you have any sources for that? Peer reviewed research? I thought not. Hurrumph

:wink:

I tried it and it boiled. Admittedly my sample size was small at only one pot but... I think the controls were good.

Just now, hildegain said:

I tried it and it boiled. Admittedly my sample size was small at only one pot but... I think the controls were good.

If it doesn't boil, your stove is probably broken. Use fire instead.

8 minutes ago, hildegain said:

Did you try with or without 2 minute noodles? I feel that may be a crucial variable.

40 minutes ago, Kerano said:

If it doesn't boil, your stove is probably broken. Use fire instead.

Hmmmm Fire might just melt my plastic kettle before the water boils........... so in this case a watched plastic pot over a fire would not boil...... the plot thickens.

Hey guys, just a little hype off-topic in a spirit of my previous hype, which mod for planets do you think will be used? Planet Factory or Kopernicus? :)

With the improved performance, I hope I'll be able to use more planets, edit some planet-mods into one and make Super Kerbol system :D

3 minutes ago, maranor said:

Hey guys, just a little hype off-topic in a spirit of my previous hype, which mod for planets do you think will be used? Planet Factory or Kopernicus? :)

With the improved performance, I hope I'll be able to use more planets, edit some planet-mods into one and make Super Kerbol system :D

mod planets? first I've heard of this.

citation needed.

5 minutes ago, maranor said:

Personally I prefer Kopernicus, but as with most mods it will need an update for 1.1 .

1 hour ago, hildegain said:

Correlation =/= Causation. I suspect your pot just happened to boil on its own while it just happened to be on the stove.

1 hour ago, Tourist said:

Did you try with or without 2 minute noodles? I feel that may be a crucial variable.

Who has time for 2 minute noodles? Try new 90 second noodles, for the next generation of jet-set noodlers!

waiting for the improved noodles, "poop in a bag" warm it in the microwave for 30 sec's and them open and drop in toilet and flush away completely cuts out all the work in the middle.

Edited by aramil

1 hour ago, X-SR71 said:

Good morning. Is it out yet????

Is it out yet???? Is it out yet???? Is it out yet???? Is it out yet???? Is it out yet????

(kidding like the quote are we there yet?)

19 minutes ago, maranor said:

I mean like in Outer planets mod, just adding new bodies to the existing system :)

But I want to have like 30 planets on very different orbits :confused:

oh I right. mod planets. you mean "which planet mod will you use". 

I thought you were saying they are adding new planets in v1.1

I misunderstood, nothing to see here.

Given the hype levels here, I'm sure all the devs and testers are really "looking forward" to the reaction on here, Steam, Reddit, etc by people who don't understand the difference between an open beta and the full release of 1.1.