Kerbal Space Program 1.1 Hype Train Thread.

Whirligig Girl

5 minutes ago, KerbonautInTraining said:

I wish they would give us something, even just a tweet saying "hey guys we're not dead, we're actually working our asses off to get the prerelease out today/tomorrow/this century"

Soon™

My mind will be driven to insanity if the hype train slows down to the point where it just won't move anymore.

Squad better prerelease today or tomorrow or 24 more green ones GET IT.

That's right, I'm bringing Kerbals onto the hype train now.

Edited by FirstSecondThird

This is some aggressive bumping. Be careful not to derail the train with all that bumping... this train will not stop... it will plow through the town!

We're basicaly all spamming a forum's thread while we wait for an update which adds 2 or 3 parts, a wikipedia inside the game, and Unity upgrage that allows us to use A LOTS of parts and mods. (even if the mods aren't updated yet)

Squad created beasts x)

Ho, and we wait for the pre-release, not the update, and we don't know when it will be avaible x)

Edited by Adentissa

5 minutes ago, Korvath85 said:

I keep refreshing the home page to see if there's a DevNote posted and I notice all the orange names in the active users list.

I wonder how many of them are just watching this thread, laughing.

mzchxz5.jpg

You must join the hype side!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Adentissa said:

We're basicaly all spamming a forum's thread while we wait for an update which adds 2 or 3 parts, a wikipedia inside the game, and Unity upgrage that allows us to use A LOTS of parts and mods. (even if the mods aren't updated yet)

Squad created beasts x)

IT IS MORE THAN THAT! IT IS 1.1! DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT WE JUMP A TENTH OF A WAY TO 2.0?! HUH?!?!

32 minutes ago, Jockel said:

I dont know why they shouldnt release it today .. because it doesnt crash and has not so much bugs that is unplayable .. so give us the pre release and we do the rest of the testing ..

PLEASE <3

I saw it crash several times during the squadcast over the weekend...