Kerbal Space Program 1.1 Hype Train Thread.

Whirligig Girl

Just now, HoloYolo said:

I feel for the KSP store buyers and the fact that they dont get it for like a week.

But that just means Hypetrain is going to continue after small stop at the pre release station!

Just now, HoloYolo said:

I feel for the KSP store buyers and the fact that they dont get it for like a week.

True, that does kinda suck. 2 weeks i think.

Hopefully Squad finds some way to do stuff in future!

2 minutes ago, nosirrbro said:

That doesn't make sense...

My clock is showing six hours later, ergo I'm in the future. Makes perfectly sense, dummy. :P

Edited by Temeter

2 minutes ago, HoloYolo said:

You mean people like me? That's okay, when I get it more bugs will have been squashed and more mods will be out. But the waiting is difficult. I'll just putter around putting out the hype-sparked brush fires

This may be unrelated to the hype train, but actually, the Kerbal Kommunity is the kindest and most original community I have ever been a part of.

Even the people on the hype train have been nice enough to correct me for my incorrect posts on the hype train, and I've been warmly welcomed by the Kommunity when I joined back in 0.15. So thanks for being the kindest community ever, I couldn't ask for a better one. (Not saying i'm leaving the hype train for leaving the kommunity at all, because I'm not, I'm simply thanking you for the warm initiation into the awesome world that is Kerbal Space Program).

Just now, FirstSecondThird said:

This may be unrelated to the hype train, but actually, the Kerbal Kommunity is the kindest and most original community I have ever been a part of.

Even the people on the hype train have been nice enough to correct me for my incorrect posts on the hype train, and I've been warmly welcomed by the Kommunity when I joined back in 0.15. So thanks for being the kindest community ever, I couldn't ask for a better one. (Not saying i'm leaving the hype train for leaving the kommunity at all, because I'm not, I'm simply thanking you for the warm initiation into the awesome world that is Kerbal Space Program).

m8 tbh we are only nice because if not we get infractions. This is a pretty tight forum compared to others. But that doesn't make it bad.