Kerbal Space Program 1.1 Hype Train Thread.

Whirligig Girl

2 minutes ago, FirstSecondThird said:

This may be unrelated to the hype train, but actually, the Kerbal Kommunity is the kindest and most original community I have ever been a part of.

Even the people on the hype train have been nice enough to correct me for my incorrect posts on the hype train, and I've been warmly welcomed by the Kommunity when I joined back in 0.15. So thanks for being the kindest community ever, I couldn't ask for a better one. (Not saying i'm leaving the hype train for leaving the kommunity at all, because I'm not, I'm simply thanking you for the warm initiation into the awesome world that is Kerbal Space Program).

I use War Thunder forum too, people there makes me sick. I get filled with butterflies in this place ^^

Just now, HoloYolo said:

m8 tbh we are only nice because if not we get infractions. This is a pretty tight forum compared to others. But that doesn't make it bad.

Im nice for different reasons. You just sound like your a bit inconsiderate, and probably one of the few people who are nice only because they have to be.

1 minute ago, KerbonautInTraining said:

Oh my god guys.

I left for like 30 minutes, came back, and there were 155 new replies.

I clicked the "load first 155 posts" button AND MY BROWSER CRASHED.

GG.

hehe works done

Just now, nosirrbro said:

Im nice for different reasons. You just sound like your a bit inconsiderate, and probably one of the few people who are nice only because they have to be.

I am honest most of the time, that might lead to many things good and bad. I am nice for other reasons too.