Kerbal Space Program 1.1 Hype Train Thread.

Whirligig Girl

1 minute ago, Renegrade said:

True, but I've played over 3,500 hours of KSP, and only 400 have registered in Steam (it used to be 700 but reset at one point) as I really only play the Steam edition for a little while before copying it away from Steam and/or downloading my store version.  Steam stats for KSP are probably understating the situation a lot more than Nekopara Vol.2's stats.

Plus running the .exe directly doesn't register with Steam for KSP (unlike some other games).

I may think Squad is screwing the pooch on a fairly regular basis and missing many opportunities, but it's still a fun game at the core (the concept is superb) and worthy of high ranking.

These stats aren't conclusive anyway. I think this is just the list that compares the amount of negative and postive reviews? If anything, it says people 'playing' nekopara know exactly what they want. ;)

3 minutes ago, Darkstar One said:

I would have to wait longer! Or am i just tired?

Nope, shorter. If you accelerate to near light speed you experience less time than the people who remain (relatively) stationary.

Edited by Kerano

1 minute ago, KerbalSaver said:

If you don't have a paper bag nearby, please get one, because you are probably hyperventilating.

Don't you mean hypeventilating?

Just now, Adentissa said:

Wow again a SteamDb packages

Going faster and faster

Dude it always comes in 4 stacks for four branches linux win win 64 and mac ... just to clarify 

3 minutes ago, Temeter said:

These stats aren't conclusive anyway. I think this is just the list that compares the amount of negative and postive reviews? If anything, it says people 'playing' nekopara know exactly what they want. ;)

Oh true - I thought it was more of a 'time played' or 'concurrent players' sort of thing also, which was a bit of a misconception on my part.

1 minute ago, Renegrade said:

Oh true - I thought it was more of a 'time played' or 'concurrent players' sort of thing also, which was a bit of a misconception on my part.

In that kind Skyrim, DayZ & Co would utterly trash anything else!

1 minute ago, Temeter said:

IMPORTANT UPDATE FROM KASPERVLD's TWITTER

It's not Soon™ anymore, but Forthwith™ because of copyrights complaints by bob fitch representing blizzard.

That is all.

What? ... thats a joke right?

forth·with

/fôrTHˈwiTH/

adverb

adverb: forthwith

(especially in official use) immediately; without delay.
"we undertake to pay forthwith the money required"

synonyms: immediately, at once, instantly, directly, right away, straightaway, posthaste, without delay, without hesitation; More
quickly, speedily, promptly;

informalpronto

"all hostages are to be released forthwith"

antonyms: sometime