Kerbal Space Program 1.1 Hype Train Thread.

Whirligig Girl

5 minutes ago, Jockel said:

What? ... thats a joke right?

Of course. Bob fitch is IRC one of the lead designers of heartstone, and a passionate KSP'ler with a youtube channel where he plays after real rocket hystory in KSP Realism Overhaul. It's actually pretty cool, check for Project Alexandria:

Bob Fitch - YouTube

I assume it's gonna happen now tho!

Edited by Temeter

2 minutes ago, NoPanShabuShabu said:

forth·with

/fôrTHˈwiTH/

adverb

adverb: forthwith

(especially in official use) immediately; without delay.
"we undertake to pay forthwith the money required"

synonyms: immediately, at once, instantly, directly, right away, straightaway, posthaste, without delay, without hesitation; More
quickly, speedily, promptly;

informalpronto

"all hostages are to be released forthwith"

antonyms: sometime

I would like your posts, if I had any likes left, so I just want to note that I like your post.

2 minutes ago, Temeter said:

In that kind Skyrim, DayZ & Co would utterly trash anything else!

Well, I guess if it was like SELECT sum(timeplayed) FROM playerdata WHERE game_id=whateverskyrimsSteamIDis - I think KSP would probably win out even there if it was more like max(timeplayed) and had accurate stats (keeping in mind what I said before about KSP dodging the stats fairly well) ... I do happen to have hundreds of hours in Skyrim, but thousands and thousands in KSP.  (although I haven't played quite so much recently due to time demands and the fact that I'm kinda running out of things to do that I'd actually be interested in.  Doing that grand tour was a mistake...)

1 minute ago, Temeter said:

I would like your posts, if I had any likes left, so I just want to note that I like your post.

I liked on your behalf. Because it's midnight and I have no self control left.

Just now, Renegrade said:

Well, I guess if it was like SELECT sum(timeplayed) FROM playerdata WHERE game_id=whateverskyrimsSteamIDis - I think KSP would probably win out even there if it was more like max(timeplayed) and had accurate stats (keeping in mind what I said before about KSP dodging the stats fairly well) ... I do happen to have hundreds of hours in Skyrim, but thousands and thousands in KSP.  (although I haven't played quite so much recently due to time demands and the fact that I'm kinda running out of things to do that I'd actually be interested in.  Doing that grand tour was a mistake...)

Similar for me, hundreds and thousands, but numerical there are a lot more Skyrim fans tho.

Never got to make a grand tour. Not sure why. Guess I don't got the patience, and when I started big things, I tried Realism Overhaul.

Just now, Claw said:

I see I was mentioned a bit ago, but not sure what all the excitement around here is about.

Nothing to see here...

Animal-min.png

You got some... you know... 'secret information'?

I can pay in hype.

Edited by Temeter

1 minute ago, Claw said:

I see I was mentioned a bit ago, but not sure what all the excitement around here is about.

Nothing to see here...

Ohhh there is a lot to see here ... nut no 1.1 -.-

3 minutes ago, Moh1336 said:

I liked on your behalf. Because it's midnight and I have no self control left.

I thank you for the likes, they are well liked.

Just now, NoPanShabuShabu said:

I'm going to go and burn all my likes for you guys.

A true hero. D:

Edited by Temeter

1 minute ago, Temeter said:

Never got to make a grand tour. Not sure why. Guess I don't got the patience, and when I started big things, I tried Realism Overhaul.

It's a mistake, or at least I feel like it was for me.  Now that I've been almost everywhere (except deep sea stuff), I don't feel like there's anything nifty waiting around the next corner.

1 minute ago, SatanX said:

I JUST CHECKED THE BETA TAB FOR KERBAL SPACE PROGRAM ON STEAM AND NOTHING HAS UPDATED.

I HAVE TO FIX MY BROKEN CAPS LOCK.

watch steamdb its muchi easier and more efficient

1 minute ago, SatanX said:

I JUST CHECKED THE BETA TAB FOR KERBAL SPACE PROGRAM ON STEAM AND NOTHING HAS UPDATED.

I HAVE TO FIX MY BROKEN CAPS LOCK.

You wanna fix that before the update. Or you'll have problems in your game.