Kerbal Space Program 1.1 Hype Train Thread.

Whirligig Girl

Just now, Temeter said:

Yeah. Just hoping it doesn't take another hour! Got 2 hours to play around max, and then I'm too reasonable as to not go sleeping.~

45 minutes for me. Damnit SQUAD hurry up!

Got all night to play KSP 1.1 first, then Mad Max for the rest of the night.

I'm not just a Kerbal nut, I'm also a Mad Max fan too! Gonna play Mad Max full settings cuz I can and did for the last 5 weeks since I upgraded my cpu and gpu.

Edited by FirstSecondThird

Just now, nosirrbro said:

You can't get access to the pre-release from the KSP website sadly. It's unfare and infuriating.

It's completely fair.

They don't have the time to devote to writing the kind of software that is involved in keeping a patcher up to date. There are security concerns, hardware concerns, software concerns and fiscal concerns.

Just now, CuAnnan said:

It's completely fair.

They don't have the time to devote to writing the kind of software that is involved in keeping a patcher up to date. There are security concerns, hardware concerns, software concerns and fiscal concerns.

Let's not reignite this argument.

Just now, CuAnnan said:

It's completely fair.

And Kerbal Concierns.

Just now, CuAnnan said:

It's completely fair.

Squad did say they are looking into allowing store users to use bets tho! So maybe not all is lost.