Kerbal Space Program 1.1 Hype Train Thread.

Whirligig Girl

Just now, HoloYolo said:

When Steam starts downloading 1.1 I will literally crap my pants. I have never been so excited for an update in my life.

That's a few weeks away yet. I don't know of any way to tell Steam to download a beta when it becomes available. And that's what's being released, not 1.1, but 1.1b

1 minute ago, Volt said:

Or, they're all in a Skype call and utterly entertained by what happens every time they do anything. Seriously, we're like reverse fainting goats in here. A dev shouts BAH and everyone screams HYYYYYYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and goes all jumpy. It's great!

This made me crack up so bad!!!!

wait, when the release the pre-release is the train still gonna go? most of us wont have access to it yet until official, please tell me we will just slow down for the steam guys then they will just throw hype coal at us to keep it going...

Just now, Tanner Rawlings said:

wait, when the release the pre-release is the train still gonna go? most of us wont have access to it yet until official, please tell me we will just slow down for the steam guys then they will just throw hype coal at us to keep it going...

That is the plan!

I can't believe the hype thread is peaking for a pre-release, essentially people volunteering to be unpaid bug-finders for Squad. 

Even if it is pre-released today, it probably won't be actually released for a couple of weeks. Will the hypetrain have enough steam for the final stretch if it goes off now?

Edited by Tourist