Kerbal Space Program 1.1 Hype Train Thread.

Whirligig Girl

Just now, Renegrade said:

Ten funds say that KasperVid's just trollin' us.

er... ten thou... million funds.  I keep on forgetting how worthless funds are >.<

Funds are worth a lot. Have you ever tried buying a Nuclear Reactor? That stuff is expensive!

Just now, Renegrade said:

er... ten thou... million funds.  I keep on forgetting how worthless funds are >.<

Actually my calculations show that a fund is worth ~280 USD. You mean to say '0.035 Funds say that KasperVld's just trollin' us'

1 minute ago, Renegrade said:

I raise 100 million funds

2 minutes ago, Tourist said:

I'm pretty sure the hype thread is running so hot and fast now that it can be used to study subatomic particles.

I think it already reached grand unification energy!

Just now, FirstSecondThird said:

Whoever says this is over clearly just got on the hype train.

I have been on the hype train and I will never disembark from it until the end of Kerbal time.

Or-Or when 1.1 comes out

Just now, GregroxMun said:

Funds are worth a lot. Have you ever tried buying a Nuclear Reactor? That stuff is expensive!

Er, haven't played any mod with reactors since before 1.0 (actually before 0.90 even I think?).. unless you mean RTGs?  They are a bit costly but still... I can run a science experiment on a satellite and get something like 60k funds.  Wish I could do that in real life - does NASA need someone to press a single button, at $60,000 CDN a press?  The exchange rate is real good right now - that's like 45k USD!  It's a steal!

3 minutes ago, Flapp said:

I think it already reached grand unification energy!

I know the good Hadron Collider people said it could never accidentally create a black hole that could destroy the earth, but I'm not sure their calculations took into account something like this hypethread... I'm a little worried. Do you think that hiding under my desk and putting a book over my head might help?

Edited by Tourist