Kerbal Space Program 1.1 Hype Train Thread.

Whirligig Girl

Just now, Tourist said:

I know the good Hadron Collider people said it could never accidentally create a black hole that could destroy the earth, but I'm not sure their calculations took into account something like this hypethread... I'm a little worried. Do you think that hiding under my desk and putting a book over my head might help.

It might if it is a book about quantum physics.

Or hype-psychology.

Just now, Columbia said:

I think that's for Prison Architect.

Actually, that reminds me that I haven't played that in two patches... although I probably shouldn't, it brings out something dark in me.  I tend to lock prisoners away behind permalocked solitary doors if they murder other prisoners or staff.  Extra judicial execution for teh win!

1 minute ago, KerbonautInTraining said:

Can we please stop it with the blatantly fake "oh look its released" posts?

Seriously, tho.

Only thing legit is that "Its Happening.gif" tweet. Isn't that a pretty good indication the devnote was a troll?

8 minutes ago, Tourist said:

I'm pretty sure the hype thread is running so hot and fast now that it can be used to study subatomic particles.

If we keep it up we might even manage nuclear fusion, with enough excess output power to sell to the grid!

1 minute ago, KerbonautInTraining said:

Can we please stop it with the blatantly fake "oh look its released" posts?

Request denied!

(seriously though, that isn't going to happen, stressing about it will just raise your blood pressure.  Just remember that there will be an official announcement somewhere when it does happen and that anything else is a LIE)

1 minute ago, K3achas said:

Prison architect... (also, ksp has no bugbash branch)

Ugh. I wasn't sure what to expect. I'd been checking the beta releases section every so often, and right clicked a little bit too low in my steam library that time. 

Just now, ImperatorAdeptus said:

I hate you so much...

I earned it. That was awful...

16 minutes ago, armagheddonsgw said:

And I will sacrifice a thousand! :mad:

Y'know, I wasn't kidding about that :P...

Spoiler

60Uhu3y.jpg

Takes a little longer than I anticipated though... also thank god this is not career mode.

Edited by armagheddonsgw