Kerbal Space Program 1.1 Hype Train Thread.

Whirligig Girl

Just now, CuAnnan said:

Is there a bugzilla or other bug filing system somewhere? And if not, git one. (C Wut eye did thar?)

They setup/are working on setting up a sub forum for it here on the KSP site.

To be honest, I never would have believe it either, but look at me, never have I believed my eyes, I've seen too many illusions.

1 minute ago, KerbonautInTraining said:

You were right.

You. Were. Right. I never would have believed it in a million years, but damnit you were right.

1 minute ago, NoPanShabuShabu said:

Don't need a code.  Select the pre-release from the betas tab.

+ You have to exit steam and restart it to get that option

Just now, Columbia said:

But we still have, like, half (Or less, or more) of the userbase still waiting for 1.1, right?

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few!

Also, I would recommend those doing this to thoroughly read through this, so as to know what we're looking for when we find bugs, and what to do when we do find them. Also note this section " As it is the place for raising issues to the Core Developers, the bugtracker is only targeted at Unmodded installations of KSP. The developers don't run modded installs and are focused on providing the most stable core experience that they can. Modders can then build on this stable foundation." Just keep that in mind. I imagine the various mod makers will have threads specific to 1.1 pre-release bug tracking.

THink I forgot to add the link...haha http://bugs.kerbalspaceprogram.com/projects/prerelease/wiki

Edited by Sma
Added forgotten link.