Kerbal Space Program 1.1 Hype Train Thread.

Whirligig Girl

1 hour ago, Curveball Anders said:

Just ordered a fresh pint and read the latest Dev Notes.

My prediction stays at 2 more weeks, but my hype is clearly increasing.

I'm with you.

That's a lot of bug-smashing still to do .  It's encouraging to read this:

11 hours ago, SQUAD said:

There’s not a lot that gets past a group of testers numbering in the thousands, that’s for sure.

My hype is definitely revving up.  I'll be joining you for a refreshing, enjoyable pint when it's past noon in my time zone.

Happy Hypey landings!

I opened an account just to let everyone know that I will lose my job because I am constantly reading this thread over and over again so that I will have enough time to play 1.1 in a few days

Edited by Los Angeles

As it happens I'm off work next week, so the 12th would be quite convenient.  But if it's not considered ready then I'll wait patiently in anticipation until it is.

Looking forward to checking out 64 bit  and hoe it all looks and performs on my rig, and the few new features.

5 hours ago, Los Angeles said:

I opened an account just to let everyone know that I will lose my job because I am constantly reading this thread over and over again so that I will have enough time to play 1.1 in a few days

Alright, let's "work" together, then. *alt-tabs to Gmail and pretends to be reading whatever*

2 hours ago, WildLynx said:

Hype train exploded due to overheating. Right after you pressed F5! :D Also it was ice-cream-cool just a second ago. :D

We have quicksave.sfs/persistent.sfs backups now, in the Backup folder :D

Also, pre-release update HYPE! (assuming the pattern holds)

1 hour ago, Starhawk said:

New pre-release build.  Lots of issues listed in the changelog.

Hype load increasing.

Happy Hypey landings!

And as usual, the timing is perfect as I have time to play right now, but won't be able to download it for about 12 hours. And after that time, I won't have time to play for probably another 12 hours at least.

I'm just riding the slow hype train with the other store users and hoping all the opt-in play-testers are being ever so diligent in their bug reporting.

And still playing 1.0.5 which now that I've watched the previews of 1.1 seems oh so slow.

Happy Hypey landings!

54 minutes ago, SpicyDesertPlanet said:

I wonder if the conductor would be kind enough to steer the train for a good view of the SpaceX CRS-8 launch today. I'm so excited for all the new parts packs that I'm going to put into my game with all this bonus ram squad is giving us!

All cars come equipped with hype-screens for showing KSP streamers and screenshots.  I'm quite certain that today's livestream feed of the CRS-8 launch will be piped throughout the train.

Happy Hypey landings!

5 hours ago, StrandedonEarth said:

I just found out I'm getting the 13th off due to shortage of work (it's the slow season in the Cdn retreading biz) so now I'm really hyping, er, I mean hoping that 1.1 drops on the 12th

I love your optimism.  Considering the sheer number of bugs still open on the tracker, though, it seems likely to take a bit longer.  I hope I'm wrong (in a good way).  :)

Happy Hypey landings!

I hope for the 12th too but it would take a herculean effort to get all of the bugs being spotted everyone. There are still more bugs in the bug tracker being reported than being addressed. I am sure a lot of bugs aren't bugs and just flukes and isolated to each user. That being said there are ALOT of bugs in the tracker. I think two weeks sounds like a lot but at the same time it wouldn't surprise me. Sorry to kill the hype.