Kerbal Space Program 1.1 Hype Train Thread.

Whirligig Girl

20 minutes ago, KerikBalm said:

w00t, I just finished my PhD... and a new release is imminent? perfect timing for goofing off?!

Congratulations on that massive achievement! I just started mine in October last year. I guess that would count as 'bad timing for goofing off'?!

20 minutes ago, OndrikB said:

@GregroxMun, permission to attach girders to the front of the hype train so that it survives the impact at the 1.1 release wall? (otherwise it won't be ready for KSP 1.2)

If you do, make sure not to use older versions, else you might destroy the planet via jousting!

ik what you talking about - this:

and this:

About 24 (Against SPH): Rematch in 0.25

3 minutes ago, Yellowburn10 said:

destroy the planet

what planet? we are in metaspace, you forgot? the only thing i would destroy is the release brick wall!

3 hours ago, TopHeavy11 said:

Set the 1.1 HypeTrain to 110% HyperThrottle @GregroxMun!!

It's hard to do that while carrying an entire prerelease station, but I guess I can speed it up a little bit. We're currently handing onto the lower boundary of plaidspeed.

1 hour ago, OndrikB said:

@GregroxMun, permission to attach girders to the front of the hype train so that it survives the impact at the 1.1 release wall? (otherwise it won't be ready for KSP 1.2)

Permission denied. We have braking boosters on the caboose. (we used to only have a brakeless brakevan, but that wasn't good enough after 1.0)

29 minutes ago, GregroxMun said:

Permission denied. We have braking boosters on the caboose. (we used to only have a brakeless brakevan, but that wasn't good enough after 1.0)

Breaking booster ?? But why ? I don't see a point in that.

I don't believe in breaks on a Hype Train®

The Hype Train aim for infinitive lucratic speederino and should, would and could not be stopped fo any reason

I'm on my way to sabotage these.