Kerbal Space Program 1.1 Hype Train Thread.

Whirligig Girl

2 minutes ago, Curveball Anders said:

Bad practice to chase for new victims users with a shaky new release.

Unless Squad wants to teach new users that stuff happens and half-panic updates is the norm :wink:

Don't worry, the Squad guys are now Hype Ninjas. They use that deadly weapon like nobody. :P

Hey guys an FYI- Make sure you're signed into KSP Store and then click this link- It'll download as soon as it is out.

Link

It's currently in Migration mode- probably just getting the copy on to the server.

Edited by kenbobo

Just now, DV-13 said:

I think, Hype Train is reaching light speed, comrades.

I can confirm that.

I just ordered a new pint and currently it's not possible to decide it's location nor it's speed,

So the train must be moving at c2, or the bartender is an Aussie, like always.

2 minutes ago, kenbobo said:

Hey guys an FYI- Make sure you're signed into KSP Store and then click this link- It'll download as soon as it is out.

Link

It's currently in Migration mode- probably just getting the copy on to the server.

Chewie, engage the Hyperdrive !

ImageResizer.ashx?n=http%3A%2F%2Fi.nextm

Did they just lock the 1.1 subforums?  It's not clear with IPS 4.  Not because it is good...but because it is bad!  The very worst that forum software can achieve... we choose to go to the IPS and do the other things not because it is easy, but because it's what the dart landed on!

Anyhow.. buggy release hype!!! (although the dev team did do a good job smashing hundreds of bugs, there's still a lot left...1228 landing gear isn't.. quite right yet)