GregroxMun

Kerbal Space Program 1.1 Hype Train Thread.

Recommended Posts

I may have something. Just a second

1 minute ago, Robotengineer said:

Same.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Opt out of the pre-release first guys.

Edited by worir4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's still UPloading to steam... be patient..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still 1.0.5 build 1028 on Steam.  I remember when that was released - I was the first officer on a ship back then.

We kicked some serious Franco-Spanish butt at this place called Trafalgar.  Verily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ITS HERE!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Renegrade said:

Still 1.0.5 build 1028 on Steam.  I remember when that was released - I was the first officer on a ship back then.

We kicked some serious Franco-Spanish butt at this place called Trafalgar.  Verily.

The download got stuck with some kind of disk error, then I did a cache check, seems to have gone to 1.0.5 still. Redownloading the pre-release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember 1.0.0 very well too.  I was a construction foreman then.  We were building a tomb for someone named Khufu.

My sarcasm is running out of control HYPE!!!!!!

Edited by Renegrade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SHE'S HERE!!!!!! 1.1 IS OUT!!!! Simply go to the beta in properties hit none AND BOOM!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, davidy12 said:

SHE'S HERE!!!!!! 1.1 IS OUT!!!! Simply go to the beta in properties hit none AND BOOM!!!

Sure you're not just getting the 1.05?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Renegrade said:

I remember 1.0.0 very well too.  I was a construction foreman then.  We were building a tomb for someone named Khufu.

My sarcasm is running out of control HYPE!!!!!!

OMG!  You've broken @Renegrade Squad!  Are you happy now? :)

Renegrade, show us a sign you're still with us!  What's the REAL version number, dude? :)

EDIT: Have wiped my Steam install (safely copied elsewhere) and am downloading fresh.

Edited by Jacke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, davidy12 said:

SHE'S HERE!!!!!! 1.1 IS OUT!!!! Simply go to the beta in properties hit none AND BOOM!!!

That just reverts to 1.0.5. Sorry.

O)UTTTT!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Steam is live, store live within minutes. 

 

Jenkins FTW!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

holy crap it's out.

I'd like to thank my mom, Gaben, Steam, SQUAD....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good hype train guys, see you next time! ( Nose cone falls off)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you to everyone who took a ride on the hype train with us. KSP 1.1 is now released!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.