Kerbal Space Program 1.1 Hype Train Thread.

Whirligig Girl

19 minutes ago, aramil said:

Na I want the command seat stuck to the roof with gum/string & something jeb found in a shed on the moon........

There are sheds on the Moon?!

I must try RSS some day.  :)

Happy landings!

Is it true that 1.1 lets you switch between Stock and RO/RSS through the realism toggle ? It's a one way switch anyway, sometimes I am thinking if I did the right thing installing these mods :huh:

All started with RealFuels, it was so unplayable on the first go I even sent a post to the forum asking if it was possible to disable ullaging. Figured out how it worked shortly after, among other things from propellant types to cyro tanks... After that it was a one way street to RO and RSS. Now cannot even imagine going back. I hope mods will work seamlessly on 1.1

1 hour ago, Charlie the Kerbal said:

Is it true that 1.1 lets you switch between Stock and RO/RSS through the realism toggle ? It's a one way switch anyway, sometimes I am thinking if I did the right thing installing these mods :huh:

All started with RealFuels, it was so unplayable on the first go I even sent a post to the forum asking if it was possible to disable ullaging. Figured out how it worked shortly after, among other things from propellant types to cyro tanks... After that it was a one way street to RO and RSS. Now cannot even imagine going back. I hope mods will work seamlessly on 1.1

Out of curiosity, what gave you the idea this was going to be a thing?

In this time, the most precious substance in the universe is Hype. Hype extends life. Hype expands consciousness. Hype is vital to space travel. The Spacing Guild and its navigators, who the Hype has mutated over 4,000 years, use the orange Hype gas, which gives them the ability to fold space. That is, travel to any part of universe without moving.
Oh, yes. I forgot to tell you — Hype exists on only one planet in the entire universe. A desolate, dry planet with vast deserts. Hidden away within the rocks of these deserts are a people known as the "lost Kerbal's", who have long held a prophecy that a man would come, a messiah who would lead them to true freedom. The planet is Duna, also known as "the big red rock".

The Hype must flow.

14 hours ago, Speeding Mullet said:

I accidentally boarded Blaine the mono, which platform do I transfer at?

You have to beat him at a game of riddles in order to stand a chance of even stopping stopping at a platform. His speed might match that of this 1.1 hype train though, so a risky transfer might have to suffice.

Long days and pleasant nights.

12 hours ago, aramil said:

In this time, the most precious substance in the universe is Hype. Hype extends life. Hype expands consciousness. Hype is vital to space travel. The Spacing Guild and its navigators, who the Hype has mutated over 4,000 years, use the orange Hype gas, which gives them the ability to fold space. That is, travel to any part of universe without moving.
Oh, yes. I forgot to tell you — Hype exists on only one planet in the entire universe. A desolate, dry planet with vast deserts. Hidden away within the rocks of these deserts are a people known as the "lost Kerbal's", who have long held a prophecy that a man would come, a messiah who would lead them to true freedom. The planet is Duna, also known as "the big red rock".

The Hype must flow.

I must hype. It's lack is the mind-killer, the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my hype. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the hype has gone there will be everything. And there I will remain.

1 hour ago, 5thHorseman said:

I must hype. It's lack is the mind-killer, the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my hype. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the hype has gone there will be everything. And there I will remain.

It is by hype alone we set this train in motion. It is by the road of rails that the wheels acquire speed. The stack whistling. The whistling becomes a warning. It is by hype alone we set this train in motion.

One ticket, please.

11 hours ago, SingABrightSong said:

It is by hype alone we set this train in motion. It is by the road of rails that the wheels acquire speed. The stack whistling. The whistling becomes a warning. It is by hype alone we set this train in motion.

We have hypesign the likes of which god himself has never seen!

8 minutes ago, Curveball Anders said:

There'll most likely be rather long run for the train this time.

So some, like me, might start slow and save some hype for the final push to glory :)

Understandable. However, hype is a renewable resource. :)

Clearly, the Hype is dwindling. There is not enough Hype to achieve "Critical Hype-mass".

The Daily Kerbal is silent, Hype posts are not occurring frequently enough. No announcements.

The Hype Train is halted.  A problem with the points... Singling issues... Broken Train...

Release the update!

Release it I say!!!!