Kerbal Space Program 1.1 Hype Train Thread.

Whirligig Girl

6 minutes ago, CliftonM said:

I think all of the cars are starting to fill, but @GregroxMun has the specifics.  Feel free to hop onto the roof for the time being.

:( ok, roof it is...  Can I bring my orange tank with boosters to fire randomly pointing  the ground ?? 

4 minutes ago, GregroxMun said:

Full passenger coaches? Why those are the cheapest kind! Come on aboard!

Thanks!! I have fully fueled orange tanks with 8 boosters attached radially, will fire them on 1.1 release day .. :D

Edited by HMIC

Ah, I'm facing the old dilemma... hype about the new update makes me want to play KSP, but playing on a version which is about to be outdated is somewhat unsatisfying!  Particularly since with the scope of this update it seems likely I'll want to redesign many of my spacecraft and rovers.  Oh well, hopefully the public beta opens soon! :) 

Edited by Kerano

2 hours ago, justidutch said:

I know I am late to the party, but respectfully submit my ticket...

j7SFfjX.png   

so I can sit in this section: train-blue-train-bar.jpg

Sorry, but that car is full. There is room in Car 17!

photo-chicago-elevated-train-interior-19

Edited by nosirrbro

2 minutes ago, Fizbanger said:

What's the date of the 1.0 anniversary?  I guess I'm just looking for the release date.

Nobody knows. We have guesses ranging from weeks to months, anything in there is reasonable.

I know you want "March 27th at 8am GMT" or something but you're not going to get it. That exact of a guess is as likely to be correct as the preferred answer of SOON

Alrighty.... I wasn't hyped, but I am now.

I'd like to see again what they had as a mod in .90 and then vanished... namely, tracks for rovers... I could land a rover like a ship and then nudge it over.... without anything exploding.

I miss that the most, I think.

I'm going to stow away on the hype train, I'd like to see more of what will be in 1.1 before I get hyper hyped and buy a ticket.

:)

17 hours ago, justidutch said:

I know I am late to the party, but respectfully submit my ticket...

j7SFfjX.png   

so I can sit in this section: train-blue-train-bar.jpg

While it is true that that particular coach is full, check the one five coaches behind it. It's identical.