Kerbal Space Program 1.1 Hype Train Thread.

Whirligig Girl

2 minutes ago, bwheatley said:

If you meant OnnerbySO he's a new member of the media-team. The rest of the people i saw 4 were all well known folks.

I didn't see any of the suspect streams, I'm saying it's possible assuming people streaming aren't in the media group.

Before 1.0 came out (I believe it was Maxmaps) it was said that a tier 0 "barn" buildings are postponed and it will be implemented in 1.1. That time is coming soon but I heard no word about it. Any news about that? 

19 minutes ago, Tanner Rawlings said:

i wanna see the forums crashing from the sheer speed of the posts on this thread for release...

Well I don't.

30 minutes ago, Tanner Rawlings said:

i wanna see the forums crashing from the sheer speed of the posts on this thread for release...

Why? ... it would mean more work for Squad and could delay the 1.1 release

Kinda <redacted> in my opinion

18 minutes ago, KerbonautInTraining said:

Why the sudden burst of hype in the last hour? An announcement I missed?

With the videos coming out this weekend hype is naturally amped up, and it stands to reason that the open experimentals are coming VerySoonTM.  That could have meant even today, and the hype train is actually a rollercoaster which is approaching the first drop.  Also, a lot of folks may be getting home from work if they are in the Eastern or Central time zones.  Finally, since Squad is working in the Central time zone they are at the end of a normal working day, which hype train riders know could be significant.

Edited by NoPanShabuShabu