Space Craft Friday - 3/4/16 - The Land and Air Edition

kn81KUd.jpg

Its Friday again, and I am bring you the best (in my opinion) of this week's craft! This week is all about terrestrial crafts, or more specifically planes and cars!

Who are you to decide this, I hear you asking, and here's the answer: No one. I am not official in any way, shape, or form. If you're unhappy with my decision, we can work something out. This is just my opinion, since there's no objective way to judge "Quality" of crafts.

If anyone feels that their craft is missed because of any kind of time-zone difference, or any kind of difference in when spacecraft fridays is put up, tell me.

If your craft is really good and was made before, and someone posts in it within that week, then it will be considered. Just to clarify, I am not encouraging necros for the sake of bumping your craft.

These are in no particular order, so starting off this week is

The Jupiter Star SSTO by @Vaos Human

This great cargo SSTO is a pleasure to fly, looks great, and can lift quite a lot!

The next craft is

The Pallas Cargo Seaplane By @Azimech

For such a gigantic plane this craft flies extremely well, oh yea, and is a seaplane!

The first rover of this week is

The Stock Duna Buggy By @selfish_meme

fIhXSZr.png

This little buggy is super fun to roll around in, is very simple, and just a plain great rover!

The next two crafts are replicas of very different types

The Audi R8 Replica by @Mareczex333

This little car looks great and is a true blast to drive around!

Last but not least is one of the most creative rovers I have seen in a while,

The Dinosaur Rover By @Daeridanii

Not the most practical crafts, but fantastic nonetheless, i mean come on, a Dinosaur!

I hope you guys have enjoyed this weeks SCF picks, I honestly stayed away from modded craft due to the time of installing them, but I did try to be as fair as possible. Have a great day!

Well thanks for the mention! I gotta admit mine was pretty low effort, I didn't even take a screenshot of the Duna Buggy on Duna! I just found out @Azimech's seaplane can carry my SST Nearly Anywhere Spaceplane which weighs about 215t! wow. I have trouble getting my Spaceplane off the runway, a minimum height of 40m over water is an approved (and necessary) take off manoeuvre, and he can lift the whole thing!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.