S0 Truss in game:

Screen_Shot_2019-03-03_at_17.18.12.png?w

Screen_Shot_2019-03-03_at_17.18.19.png?w

Screen_Shot_2019-03-03_at_17.18.48.png?w

It's kinda cosy in the truss

Screen_Shot_2019-03-03_at_17.19.10.png

Screen_Shot_2019-03-03_at_20.44.57.png

Screen_Shot_2019-03-03_at_20.44.19.png

Feat. Tantares & reDIRECT. Truss pre-release is up on GitHub if anyone wants to take a look!

How did you attach that S0 Truss to the Destiny lab?

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Bradley51 said:

How did you attach that S0 Truss to the Destiny lab?

On 3/3/2019 at 11:59 AM, benjee10 said:

Radial truss docking port attaches on top of Destiny and then a standard truss connector goes on the bottom of S0. Truss connectors will have switchable mesh options to match with different truss profiles.

Literally right above the post you quoted.

17 hours ago, sslaptnhablhat said:

Literally right above the post you quoted.

Didn't see LOL, thanks!

Guys, do u know any mod that adds antennas similar to the Z1 Truss?

Z1truss.jpgCA184D1C-0F1A-4BB0-ACE9-3CD1F

Edited by Guest

4 hours ago, iplayksp said:

When will the next big update for 1.7 be? Just wanting to know a timeframe.

It’ll come when it comes. Probably a quick compatability update when the dependencies are officially updated will be ready in the next few days (though AFAIK nothing should be broken in the next update). Probably not going to get new content for a little while as I have some stuff to do on reDIRECT and other projects in the works (and IRL stuff). Science and structural bits will be next though.

1 minute ago, benjee10 said:

It’ll come when it comes. Probably a quick compatability update when the dependencies are officially updated will be ready in the next few days (though AFAIK nothing should be broken in the next update). Probably not going to get new content for a little while as I have some stuff to do on reDIRECT and other projects in the works (and IRL stuff). Science and structural bits will be next though.

Awesome!

On 4/12/2019 at 2:01 AM, benjee10 said:

Cool. Could u add smaller Radial Mobility Enhancer? Like half of the size.

6 hours ago, SlavicMan said:

I can't see out of the Cupola i cant even in it all i can see is the kerbal and some of the seat

Could you explain in a little more detail? The cupola doesn’t have a seat mode inside it so I’m having a hard time picturing this. Are you using the latest dev version from GitHub? The SpaceDock version doesn’t have the cupola IVA yet.

On 4/7/2019 at 11:54 AM, Cheesecake said:

The russian parts are not included in this mod. So there are no craft-files. You need Tantares. And for the US-segment: wait until tis mod is finalized. Then there will be craft-files.

I know but i mean he has Tantares used for the picture...

On 4/24/2019 at 7:18 PM, The-Doctor said:

@benjee10 My one question is regarding internals, are they still wip or has some been included, the game feels hollow without proper station parts, plus they are great for surface bases like nasa's. Keep up the good work :D

The dev version (available on GitHub) contains an IVA for the Cupola, but otherwise the parts use placeholder IVAs (just a black void) so that kerbals get a portrait camera. There will eventually be full IVAs for all crewed parts.

• 3 weeks later...

Absolutely amazing! It's a dream come true!! Textures are perfect, i love the parts. But where are the solar arrays?  I downloaded the right version and all and I got every part except the solar arrays. I was really looking forward to using those on my ISS that i'm going to build with my shuttle. Any ideas?