[1.12.x] [BG] HabTech2 | Stockalike ISS Parts | 1.0.0 - The Final Update

benjee10

1 hour ago, Ioannes_Dallasinos said:

Ok let me rephrase. Could you please make this mod compatible with RO/RSS? Like very very very please? :) 

No, for RO-compatibility you must ask the RO-guys in there own thread. Not here.

Hey All 

Sorry to be THAT guy but does anyone have a save file I can use with a Fully built ISS in orbit because I am shocking at getting things to space but also kinda really want a space station up there so i have something to attempt to dock too 

Thanks 

Scott

Have you thought about importing silentvelcro's iva's? He's been incognito for the last two years and they are top of the line.

https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/profile/168557-silentvelcro/

I'd update his mods myself but I have no idea how to make them 1.9 compliant or retexture them.

P.S. The license is creative commons, can be modified by anyone

Edited by MonkeyCan'tDock
clarification

Installed this Mod with Tanteres via CKAN and not able to load ISS Craft due to missing Russian parts?

First I get this Missing Part Message missing part:

Alniyat.MonoSphere.1

Then I get a ton more after clicking OK?

What am I missing?

Thanks!

Edited by Kilo60

On 4/14/2020 at 1:28 PM, Kilo60 said:

Installed this Mod with Tanteres via CKAN and not able to load ISS Craft due to missing Russian parts?

First I get this Missing Part Message missing part:

Alniyat.MonoSphere.1

Then I get a ton more after clicking OK?

What am I missing?

Thanks!

For the Russian parts you need the mod Tantares.

Here’s the link: 

1 hour ago, sslaptnhablhat said:

They stated they have Tantares installed.

@Kilo60 I did see some discussion about the craft file being outdated so that's likely the issue. Try downloading the craft file again.

It is outdated - quite a few Tantares part names changed in recent updates.  I've updated a version of my own ISS craft file.  Link is in the Tantares thread.

6 hours ago, sslaptnhablhat said:

They stated they have Tantares installed.

@Kilo60 I did see some discussion about the craft file being outdated so that's likely the issue. Try downloading the craft file again.

ah, my bad, where I live it was 2 AM when I wrote that and was half asleep :P

On 3/1/2020 at 6:59 AM, banditsan said:

Why every single ISS build with this mod has incorrect trusses? There is a reason mod has hex part with ofset node. S3 to S1 and P3 to P1 needs ofset :)

now on a more serious note, you meant this?

2MDd3Bn.png

15 hours ago, Drakenex said:

now on a more serious note, you meant this?

2MDd3Bn.png

Yep that's what he meant, though I confess I couldn't find a hex part with a node offset so I had to manually tweak and rotate it.

Ref PMAs on Unity.  I had them the wrong way up on the wiki guide before.  Now corrected.  In the craft file I have PMA-3 in its final position where it was moved in 2017 before getting the IDA attached last year

3 hours ago, IronPanda said:

@Drakenex Your PMA2  isn't in the correct orientation.

ooops! thanks!, but that's PMA1, I was being lazy and used this so a shout to @hendrack  

2 hours ago, Friznit said:

Yep that's what he meant, though I confess I couldn't find a hex part with a node offset so I had to manually tweak and rotate it.

Ref PMAs on Unity.  I had them the wrong way up on the wiki guide before.  Now corrected.  In the craft file I have PMA-3 in its final position where it was moved in 2017 before getting the IDA attached last year

No, there's no offset node, neither a switch, so I'll make one node switch MM for that part (I guess is possible with B9, have to check)

My latest version, I'm aiming to have precision but low part count:

• JEM pressurized section  with the correct orientation
  • PMA2 and 3 in the correct positions

rXu6m2Q.png

30 minutes ago, Drakenex said:

ooops! thanks!, but that's PMA1, I was being lazy and used this so a shout to @hendrack  

No, there's no offset node, neither a switch, so I'll make one node switch MM for that part (I guess is possible with B9, have to check)

My latest version, I'm aiming to have precision but low part count:

• JEM pressurized section  with the correct orientation
  • PMA2 and 3 in the correct positions

rXu6m2Q.png

There is an offset variant of the truss connector docking ports, no need to offset manually. 

Also updated the GitHub to include the Dev version of the JEM exposed facility, and finally fix that B9 part switch NRE on load:

https://github.com/benjee10/HabTech2

Unfortunately no luck debugging the solar arrays causing the craft to spawn way up in the air as of yet. 

12 hours ago, benjee10 said:

There is an offset variant of the truss connector docking ports, no need to offset manually. 

Also updated the GitHub to include the Dev version of the JEM exposed facility, and finally fix that B9 part switch NRE on load:

https://github.com/benjee10/HabTech2

Unfortunately no luck debugging the solar arrays causing the craft to spawn way up in the air as of yet. 

never used docking ports to save on parts :P

big thanks man!! running to GH

Edit:

Rotated Quest pods for EF pods

572TzMo.png

About the solar arrays behavior, I don't know if it helps, but I've found this

Edited by Drakenex

2 minutes ago, Oppulse|12 said:

Does anybody have an issue where the IVA in the modules are just black,like no textures or anything?

The only part with an IVA is the cupola (in the GitHub development versions only so far). The rest have placeholder IVAs so that kerbal portraits will show up.

On 4/19/2020 at 5:42 PM, Drakenex said:

572TzMo.png

Wow, those parts in the part selection menu look super interesting! Can you please provide a list of mods you are using or a GameData screenshot?