[1.12.x] [BG] HabTech2 | Stockalike ISS Parts | 1.0.0 - The Final Update

benjee10

does this work with 1.9.x?? im very tempted to download it. Im trying to do an all stock iss build but coming to the truss structure and .. well.. im at a loss.. it seems like something that should have specific parts for... 

and any thoughts for ksp2? 

21 minutes ago, jono1 said:

does this work with 1.9.x?? im very tempted to download it. Im trying to do an all stock iss build but coming to the truss structure and .. well.. im at a loss.. it seems like something that should have specific parts for... 

Try the dev builds. The work with 1.9.1

On 12/5/2019 at 10:23 AM, Chimichanga said:

Running 1.8.1 I get 2 B9 warnings on load:

[LOG 18:07:42.902] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'HabTech2/Parts/Trusses/ht2_trussPort/ht2_trussPort'
[WRN 18:07:42.913] Warning on PartSubtype Bearing on module ModuleB9PartSwitch (moduleID='mount') on part unknownPart: No transforms named 'ht2_truss_trussConnectorBearing_colliders' found
[LOG 18:07:42.916] PartLoader: Part 'HabTech2/Parts/Trusses/ht2_trussPort/ht2_trussPort' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 18:07:42.920] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'ht2.trussPort'
[WRN 18:07:42.935] Warning on PartSubtype Bearing on module ModuleB9PartSwitch (moduleID='mount') on part ht2.trussPort: No transforms named 'ht2_truss_trussConnectorBearing_colliders' found

Didn't try messing with the part switchers on them in-game but other than that, the modules seem to be working okay.  I hope Benjee continues this awesome mod!

i have they same error @Chimichanga .
@Gordon Dry o you know what Typo it is and what i can do to "fix it" like removing the "s" of colliders idk

4 hours ago, EnchantedBread said:

i have they same error @Chimichanga .
@Gordon Dry o you know what Typo it is and what i can do to "fix it" like removing the "s" of colliders idk

This issue is fixed in the latest version available from GitHub.

solar panel module makes my spacecraft launching from 1072m will u fix it ?

9 minutes ago, llikooid said:

solar panel module makes my spacecraft launching from 1072m will u fix it ?

i mean solar arrays

Edited by llikooid

14 minutes ago, llikooid said:

Idk how :( I think u can look at world stabilizer files for the fix, maybe

Yeah, tried for a long time to fix this issue but no luck unfortunately. It has something to do with the part thinking it's clipping into the ground on spawn because of where the colliders are located, but I haven't been able to determine what specifically is doing it. Weird thing is that it affects the double solar array but not the single solar array.

So again - if anyone has any ideas, please let me know!

32 minutes ago, benjee10 said:

Yeah, tried for a long time to fix this issue but no luck unfortunately. It has something to do with the part thinking it's clipping into the ground on spawn because of where the colliders are located, but I haven't been able to determine what specifically is doing it. Weird thing is that it affects the double solar array but not the single solar array.

So again - if anyone has any ideas, please let me know!

Most probably some sort of collider issue, however, when it spawns, the craft begins to fall and smashes into the ground. 

The only part affected is the double solar array.

6 hours ago, alberro+ said:

Most probably some sort of collider issue, however, when it spawns, the craft begins to fall and smashes into the ground. 

The only part affected is the double solar array.

if thats the issues hopefully this can helped 

• 3 weeks later...

I was trying to follow the build guide to build the station but the truss connected to the Z1 seems impossible to have a correct orientation.

9yWbiwn.jpg

The Lab module doesn't have a node on it either so should I connect it to the Z1 and then manually rotate and move that truss part?

It should be clear in the (unofficial) wiki build guide I hope?  When installing the Destiny lab (step F) I've made a note to remember the truss connector on top of the lab so you can attach the S0 Truss later (step K).