[1.12.x] [BG] HabTech2 | Stockalike ISS Parts | 1.0.0 - The Final Update

benjee10

46 minutes ago, Clamp-o-Tron said:

How exactly should the CBM be oriented?

Put the large trapazoid like petals against the craft, and put the tiny notches facing away from the craft.

The "Front" of the CBM is shown in the picture. See the tiny fork like notches? That's the "Docking/Berthing" side.

pSxpmxB.png

Edited by GoldForest

49 minutes ago, GoldForest said:

Put the large trapazoid like petals against the craft, and put the tiny notches facing away from the craft.

The "Front" of the CBM is shown in the picture. See the tiny fork like notches? That's the "Docking/Berthing" side.

pSxpmxB.png

Thanks, I was confused because the IRL CBM is non-androgynus and the other side looks like a port too.

1 hour ago, dtoxic said:

Hi all, can someone point me as to what version to download?

From SpaceDock or Github Dev Version? i am on KSP 1.9.1/1.10

what's the best one to use?

Github Dev version.  Do not use this mod in 1.10.  Squad tried to fix something, so now things are broke.  :)

45 minutes ago, MashAndBangers said:

Github Dev version.  Do not use this mod in 1.10.  Squad tried to fix something, so now things are broke.  :)

Got it thx for the help :)

15 hours ago, GuyWithAHoodie said:

How do we tell what parts are which modules?

1 hour ago, sslaptnhablhat said:

Well , they have names .

To be fair, they have Kerbalized names, which understandably can be hard for those not familiar with the ISS.  However they all have the real names in tags, so you can search for ISS and the module name (e.g. ISS Unity) My build guide also has the Kerbalised names listed for reference.

2 hours ago, CoolPilotCaio1 said:

When will you be updating this mod for the new KSP (1.10) as the mod worked for all other versions, just not this new version.

I am probably going to wait for KSP 1.10.1 in the hope that some of things that were broken by 1.10 get un-broken. 

suite a la dernière maj de ksp le chargmement plante au niveau du chargement 

[Added translation]
following the last update of ksp the loading crashes at the loading level

Edited by James Kerman
Added translation

Welcome to the forum @warwen,

I have added an English translation to your comment because all posts, outside of the international section of the forum, require it because not all browsers and devices support automatic translation. We encourage you to use a service like google translate if you wish to post in the general forum.

The mod is currently incompatible with 1.10 (the latest KSP update) however you do have the option of running it if you install KSP 1.9.1.

[Translation]
Bienvenue sur le forum @warwen, J'ai ajouté une traduction anglaise à votre commentaire car tous les messages, en dehors de la section internationale du forum, l'exigent car tous les navigateurs et appareils ne prennent pas en charge la traduction automatique. Nous vous encourageons à utiliser un service comme google translate si vous souhaitez publier sur le forum général. Le mod est actuellement incompatible avec 1.10 (la dernière mise à jour de KSP) mais vous avez la possibilité de l'exécuter si vous installez KSP 1.9.1.

1 hour ago, SpaceGreer said:

Is this working in 1.10 at all? (I know the developer is waiting for 1.10.1 before updating). In the meantime, how are people finding it? R

there is no official release for 1.10 as far as i am aware, BUT if you get rid of the trusses folder, the other parts work fine

3 hours ago, SpaceGreer said:

Is this working in 1.10 at all? (I know the developer is waiting for 1.10.1 before updating). In the meantime, how are people finding it? R

Of course not . I had assumed it would be common knowledge at this point that part mods do not work with 1.10 at all .

That's quite unilateral; Ive had very little problem with part modules in 1.10/the vast majority of my mods are working fine.

My only issues have been around fairings due to the mechanics update, and one cluster.mount update due to node placement and strength. 

1 hour ago, SpaceGreer said:

Working fine so far (minus the trusses)!

I've managed to get the trusses to load if I edit the part database.cfg and replace the drag_cube info with a part that does load...

1 hour ago, Phers said:

I've managed to get the trusses to load if I edit the part database.cfg and replace the drag_cube info with a part that does load...

Problem is we don't want every user to have to do this.  Heck, I didn't know you could do this and I've been here for too long!

That being said, when you launch with the solar panel trusses, are you 1000 meters in the air?  :o