[1.12.x] [BG] HabTech2 | Stockalike ISS Parts | 1.0.0 - The Final Update

benjee10

Just wanted to chime in and say the Solar Trusses are still broken 1.10.1.

I went ahead and got rid of the solar trusses I had on my station, and then I shipped 2 up and once the shuttle was docked, quit to main menu, then reloaded the save, and then went to the station with the 2 solar trusses, and they started floating away just like before.

Here's my KSP.log.

Edited by MashAndBangers

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2020 at 9:03 AM, Ulgojax said:

Hello i want to ask if radial resource pod is attachable to radial resource pod mount by docking or canadarm. Is it only attachable in VAB or is it dockable?    Image here

If its attachable only in VAB i cant fit the whole airlock to my shuttle :(

It is attachable via KIS part mounting (i.e. a tool is not necessary), in the same way that KIS containers can be mounted. 

3 hours ago, Drehverschluss said:

Hello there.

Just started recantly with your mod but i have a little issue.

I just want to make some rescue missions, but how am i able to get the kerbals out of the Logistics Modules? I cant go for EVA. Do i need a special docking port that would work?

You could try this: 

However it will only apply to future contracts and isn't confirmed to work with 1.10 (though the mod author thinks it should do). The alternative is to grab the part with a claw, or bring the entire module home in a shuttle payload bay, for example. The ISS parts don't have hatches (apart from the airlock) as they're not equipped IRL to support an EVA. 

11 hours ago, Kilo60 said:

Any news on fixing this for 1.10.1.?

Thanks!

[snip]

If there is an update to the mod it will be posted here, so you will not miss anything. [snip]

6 hours ago, Drehverschluss said:

Whats not working?

Currently the big solar panel (slowly floating away from station) and the big thermal one (messes with drag cubes, hence SSTOs will not be able to lift off, if part is installed) are broken.

You can work around that currently, by deleting "ht2_solarArray_duo.cfg" and "ht2_radiatorTriple.cfg" from the trusses folder. If you delete them in an active save, make sure you have no crafts/stations with that part active.

Edited by Vanamonde

Hello there again.

Have a quick question. Maby i am blind or dump but i just cant find some parts like the P6 Truss & Solar Arrays, i even looked in a Sandbox game. I found a few posts earlyer that it should be allready existing.

EDIT: Yep im dump. Just saw the configs are deactivated. So yea problem solved i guess :)

Edited by Drehverschluss

Hello, I want to know, is there any textures in HabTech Legacy or is it just me who is having white parts without any textures?!

And also are there any plans to make IVAs for HabTech2??

because I just love the modules and if there will be IVA for these then it will look like REAL ISS!!!!!!!!!!

4 hours ago, Dhruv said:

Hello, I want to know, is there any textures in HabTech Legacy or is it just me who is having white parts without any textures?!

And also are there any plans to make IVAs for HabTech2??

because I just love the modules and if there will be IVA for these then it will look like REAL ISS!!!!!!!!!!

Can't say anything about the Habtech Legacy parts.

Benjee mentioned in this thread, that he wants to do IVAs. They will be done when they are done.

If you want to add IVAs, you can add the Habtech Legacy IVAs to the modules. They fit somewhat. @Gordon Dry did that in his repository. You will need to edit the mod for that.

18 hours ago, chris-kerbal said:

Can't say anything about the Habtech Legacy parts.

Benjee mentioned in this thread, that he wants to do IVAs. They will be done when they are done.

If you want to add IVAs, you can add the Habtech Legacy IVAs to the modules. They fit somewhat. @Gordon Dry did that in his repository. You will need to edit the mod for that.

Is it doable? I mean as far as it is simple and doesn't require complicated work to do! like modifying .cfg files and stuff.......

Also @Gordon Dry If you can teach me how to mod than it will be grateful!!

2 hours ago, Dhruv said:

Is it doable? I mean as far as it is simple and doesn't require complicated work to do! like modifying .cfg files and stuff.......

Head to page 43 of this thread and look for the patch posted by forum user Cheescake, you’ll need to save that as a .cfg file. I posted a quick how-to on installing it alongside Habtech 1 and 2 at the bottom of page 44. :)

2 hours ago, lemon cup said:

Head to page 43 of this thread and look for the patch posted by forum user Cheescake, you’ll need to save that as a .cfg file. I posted a quick how-to on installing it alongside Habtech 1 and 2 at the bottom of page 44. :)

What a relief!!!!!!!

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR HELPING ME OUT!!!

P.S. I am also new to these modding stuff and I want to learn more about it.:D