[1.12.x] [BG] HabTech2 | Stockalike ISS Parts | 1.0.0 - The Final Update

benjee10

1 hour ago, banditsan said:

Why every single ISS build with this mod has incorrect trusses? There is a reason mod has hex part with ofset node. S3 to S1 and P3 to P1 needs ofset :)

International_Space_Station_pillars.jpg

Probably because I haven't documented it properly :P

Hopefully when it's in a near-complete state I'll put together a little build guide. 

2 minutes ago, benjee10 said:

Hopefully when it's in a near-complete state I'll put together a little build guide. 

ISS should not need any documentation, i think nasa.gov have all documentation in details :D

23 minutes ago, benjee10 said:

I'll happily improve my rough guide if you can point out glaring errors!

@benjee10, could you add a robotics-based SARJ in a foreseeable future? It would be a really nice addition and shouldn't require any new models. It would also allow builds in which the whole truss rotates, not just the panels.

On 3/1/2020 at 11:58 AM, Friznit said:

I'll happily improve my rough guide if you can point out glaring errors!

No glaring errors that I'm aware of! Will probably shoot you a PM after the next update just to clarify a few things. Might be good to have some explanations of specific parts is the only thing I'm thinking, I see a lot of people struggling with the truss connectors in particular and a more specific guide might be useful there. 

17 hours ago, Dragon01 said:

@benjee10, could you add a robotics-based SARJ in a foreseeable future? It would be a really nice addition and shouldn't require any new models. It would also allow builds in which the whole truss rotates, not just the panels.

Will add that to the list, I can definitely see the utility of that. Would probably need a little remodeling of the SARJ to make it work as a separate part. 

1 hour ago, Eras said:

Hi! i have some problem with the titanis solar pannels.. When i add them, my craft start in mid air :confused:

I’m aware of this issue and am working on a fix. It’s probably gonna take a while... weird bug.

On 3/1/2020 at 6:59 AM, banditsan said:

Why every single ISS build with this mod has incorrect trusses? There is a reason mod has hex part with ofset node. S3 to S1 and P3 to P1 needs ofset :)

oh jeez, Now I wouldn't be able to sleep :P     kidding!   

On 3/12/2020 at 5:30 PM, Cloakedwand72 said:

Awesome mod works in 1.9.1 with out a problem even though it’s for version 1.6 would be nice to give it a little compatibility update.

might not need one. depends on if between 1.6 and 1.9 the part.cfg format got updated. if its working without a problem then the format probably wasn't changed

wish this mod kept getting updated, sadly now we cant even make a good looking iss replica :(

On 2/25/2020 at 8:40 AM, Jiraiyah said:

this version gives a serious error on B9 part switch

vCAT594.png

At least I think this error is related to Hab Tech ? Anyone knows how to solve this?

i got that on the "stable" release aswell

13 minutes ago, Mlgisawsome02 said:

wish this mod kept getting updated, sadly now we cant even make a good looking iss replica :(

i got that on the "stable" release aswell

Has no effect, the mod works fine in the latest version aside from the known solar array spawn bug. I’m only updating when that’s fixed and I have new content to add.

On 3/8/2020 at 4:24 AM, EpicPants said:

Hi everyone, i was wondering if there were [...]tweakscale cfg's for that matter. 

There's an optional patch somewhere in Tweakscale's folder (examples.cfg, i believe) in which you can remove some // to make all parts tweakable. It's intuitively explained in the .cfg itself.

On 3/11/2019 at 2:50 PM, MacLuky said:

Meanwhile for those who can't wait for the IVA's, you can use HabTech-1 and a little patch.

//Simple patch for iva

@PART[ht2_moduleUnity]:NEEDS[HabTech]
{
	@INTERNAL
	{
		@name = habtech_nodeInternal
	}
}

@PART[ht2_moduleQuest]:NEEDS[HabTech]
{
	@INTERNAL
	{
		@name = habtech_airlockInternal
	}
}

@PART[ht2_moduleLabNode]:NEEDS[HabTech]
{
	@INTERNAL
	{
		@name = habtech_labInternal
	}
}

@PART[ht2_moduleKibo]:NEEDS[HabTech]
{
	@INTERNAL
	{
		@name = habtech_shortInternal
	}
}

@PART[ht2_moduleJEMlogistics]:NEEDS[HabTech]
{
	@INTERNAL
	{
		@name = habtech_jemInternal
	}
}

@PART[ht2_moduleHarmony]:NEEDS[HabTech]
{
	@INTERNAL
	{
		@name = habtech_bigHabInternal
	}
}

@PART[ht2_moduleDestiny]:NEEDS[HabTech]
{
	@INTERNAL
	{
		@name = habtech_labInternal
	}
}

@PART[ht2_moduleCupola]:NEEDS[HabTech]
{
	@INTERNAL
	{
		@name = habtech_cupolaInternal
	}
}

@PART[ht2_moduleColumbus]:NEEDS[HabTech]
{
	@INTERNAL
	{
		@name = habtech_columbusInternal
	}
}

Awesome work!

Noob question, where should we install this patch for IVA from HabTech 1 to HabTech 2, and what should we name the file? P.S. thanks for posting this MacLucky, IVAs FTW.

47 minutes ago, MonkeyCan'tDock said:

Noob question, where should we install this patch for IVA from HabTech 1 to HabTech 2, and what should we name the file? P.S. thanks for posting this MacLucky, IVAs FTW.

This is only a config. You can place it everywhere in GameData. The name of this config does no matter.