[1.12.x] [BG] HabTech2 | Stockalike ISS Parts | 1.0.0 - The Final Update

benjee10

2 hours ago, Karii2145 said:

I'm getting a bug with the solar panels where they appear entirely pink, I've reinstalled the mod and cant get rid of it for some reason.

As far as I know this issue happens if you have an old version of shabby.
Here is the newest one:

On 2/20/2023 at 5:33 AM, Scourage said:

I have an issue with the HT-MTS Mobile Transporter Unit. It doesn't pop up when i go to place it.

Do you have the Breaking Ground DLC? 

On 2/19/2023 at 12:54 PM, idiot said:

turns out the game is still playable just need to press esc to remove error screen

In that case I think just ignore it. All you will be missing is the O2 subtype for the little pods that go around the Quest airlock and the other storage tank - it is more decorative than functional unless you have a life support mod installed. My best guess is another mod is patching over it somehow but difficult to diagnose exactly what's going on. 

On 2/19/2023 at 3:23 PM, x170doom said:

is anyone else having an issue with the APAS parts from the shared assets folder not loading or is it just me?

found some errors in the log, no idea what could cause them though. namely

[LOG 18:05:50.838] [Filter Extensions 3.2.0.3]: B10.APASv2 duplicated part key in part path dictionary

and

[ERR 18:19:49.354] Janitor's Closet: Part already loaded: B10.APASv2

edit: so apparently they dont show up if i filter out 000_texturesunlimited. odd

Weird, do you have any textures unlimited configs installed that could be messing with it?

38 minutes ago, Astro_Boy said:

hey, thank you so much for this mod and your work on ksp . Before installing this version i was just wondering what is habtech robotics because i don't find it anywhere 

HabTech Robotics contains Canadarm and Canadarm2 parts. It is bundled both with this mod and Shuttle Orbiter Construction Kit (though the SOCK version is now outdated. I will be updating the dependencies bundled with SOCK in the near future). 

You can also download it separately if you want here: https://github.com/benjee10/htRobotics

1 hour ago, benjee10 said:

Weird, do you have any textures unlimited configs installed that could be messing with it?

not that I know of, oddly the APAS parts along with IDAs seem to have a duplicate parts file inside the folder for "000_TeturesUnlimited" 

it's useable but I don't know if things will work properly if I delete the duplicate files since several craft are currently held together with these ports. will this cause issues or will ksp know to use the original install instead

28 minutes ago, x170doom said:

not that I know of, oddly the APAS parts along with IDAs seem to have a duplicate parts file inside the folder for "000_TeturesUnlimited" 

it's useable but I don't know if things will work properly if I delete the duplicate files since several craft are currently held together with these ports. will this cause issues or will ksp know to use the original install instead

Hmm, that's not right. Textures Unlimited isn't bundled with any of my mods, so is it possible that you accidentally copied sharedAssets into it on install? 

I would recommend deleting 000_TexturesUnlimited and Benjee10_sharedAssets and doing a reinstall of both. You can grab the latest version of sharedAssets on its own from here: https://github.com/benjee10/Benjee10_sharedAssets/releases

The exception on ht2_02 tankType is actually out of the KerbalismConfig. To get rid of it, just edit

GameData/KerbalismConfig/Support/HabTech2.cfg at line 1790 and just uncomment (using //)

-B9_TANK_TYPE[ht2_02]:NEEDS[HabTech2,B9PartSwitch,CommunityResourcePack,!ProfileNone]:AFTER[zzzKerbalismDefault] { }

to

//-B9_TANK_TYPE[ht2_02]:NEEDS[HabTech2,B9PartSwitch,CommunityResourcePack,!ProfileNone]:AFTER[zzzKerbalismDefault] { }

@HebaruSan Not sure why this line is there? Maybe some old fix for the pre-release versions?

@benjee10 I know you're basically finished with this, but might I make one tiny suggestion? A rounded cap for the ORB would be nice to have to make it more aesthetically pleasing. 

Also, the Kibo lab module still has that bulkhead node glitch. The node doesn't move with the bulkhead. I used to be able to get around this by attaching the CBM and then selecting bulkhead node which would move the bulkhead to the correct spot, but not the node, but now it seems that doesn't work. 

Here's some pics. The top module is the kibo module:

889rE71.png

w8xQqIL.png

20TYbx9.png

Thank you for this mod, unfortunately my game always crash after i load the iSS 2023 and crash few sec after when i load ISS 2011. PS: i think i broke a record with ur mods my 2060 super was at 100% for 2h x). 

PS: i think i just killed my GPU with ur mod 6h building the iss and then black screen because the GPU overheated Xd

1 hour ago, MKC said:

hum hi me again, i have a prob with the T-400 docking port. i just cant dock 2 part with it, like it worked for the 3 first part i had to dock but then i cant now and i don't know why 

Which version of that port specifically? There's a few different kinds of T-400 port. 

18 minutes ago, bobbycom said:

please can someone help me, with this.. does anyone know why it is giving me this error?

If you installed via CKAN, the HabTechRobotics dependency was missing initially because the metadata was built off the then-outdated SpaceDock description. Reinstalling should pull those in.

If you're a fan of the ISS, HabTech2, or Spaceflight in general, you want to check this out. Its the Reference Guide to The International Space Station. It is 140 pages long and has ton of in depth info on all the nmodules, parts, systems, and more. Def goes hand-in-hand with HabTech2. It has great info on the ISS and features pages and pages of different configurations its been through over the years with photos of each configuration. You can also use it as a source to build other configurations of the ISS.

Hope yall enjoy it.

Here's a share link to my google drive file:

Reference Guide to The International Space Station

kETeo3s.jpg

upapt44.jpg

yawiBO4.jpg

E77XZaO.jpg

mR7xq2N.jpg

uT0dzDn.jpg

Screenshots:

10JpfvX.jpg

dAredyW.jpg