[1.12.x] [BG] HabTech2 | Stockalike ISS Parts | 1.0.0 - The Final Update

benjee10

On 11/27/2021 at 12:32 PM, RaiderMan said:

I may have to search out 'Rocket Motor Menagerie' as I've had occasion of late to not be very happy with the motors I have available to me.

Currently it is JUST the STME that has been updated from LH2 to Methane.    But more coming (proper SSME is next IIRC)    Personally I can not wait for the LTBE (Linearaerospike Test Bed Engine.)   LTBE's other name is Rocketdyne J-2L :P   Most of the engines planed for Rocket Motor Menagerie are SSME adjacent.

Edited by Pappystein

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, obnox twin said:

So how do I mate the parts aka docking them will they just dock to each other without the use of docking ports?

If you mean the how to put the Truss pieces together, I posted in response to another user about the same question.

Also part of his question was answered on the page before that, Page 60.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, AtomicTech said:

Where can I find the IVAs for this mod?

There are no IVAs, alas. However, the IVAs for a previous incarnation of HabTech can be used:

• Go to the message linked below
  • Copy the code
  • Open your fave text editor and paste the text in
  • Save it (as text! in the filetype setting) in the KSP/GameData as HabTechIVSpatch.cfg (Or some other name that you will recognize later.)

This won't fix things for all HabTech2 parts, as it has parts not included in HabTech, but it's better than nothing.

Good luck and have fun!

Edited by softweir
Added instructions for creating .cfg

• 2 weeks later...

Is their a reason why i cant dock with any of the docking ports with this mod.?? ive used all of them (docking ports vanilla and mod docking ports) and when i use  mechjeb it doesnt give me the option to "set as target" for the docking ports on the ISS's docking ports. i do control from here on my vessel but when i right click it just says "rename port". Please help or explain. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2021 at 10:11 PM, si2504 said:

I've started mine using the Habtech2 modules and the tantares parts. I use RSS so I created Realism Overhaul configurations for habtech and Tantares parts. Launches I've used Proton-K for the Russian Zarya & Zvezda modules and Shuttle for the others. Having a bit of a mare at the moment though trying to get the P6 solar truss to sit inside the cargo bay without exploding. After some testing, there seems to be some sort of issue with the bottom node of the extended truss variant that causes the part to explode inside the cargo bay so I'm having to use the top node and use the shift modifier to attach it.

2R0XVu0.png

5DQ0DYR.png

YWAHrP4.png

2tlC8Nb.png

UayutCk.png

Can i get your configs because i cannot code to save my life and i want to build the ISS

On 2/3/2022 at 3:17 PM, Bellabong said:

fMs3Ztw.png

What an awesomely done recolor. The ESA/JAXA modules look spot on, and it looks like you were able to keep all the thermal covers un-shiny, and even make the handrails more yellow!? Hats off.

Plan on sharing the configs any time soon? :)

I've been about to use Hab-tech again, but the APAS system has some kind of bug

They disappear and it does not allow me to put as the APAS of the Planetside mod.
I don't know if this bug has already been answered, I could barely open the game xd

7 hours ago, luisitoISS said:

I've been about to use Hab-tech again, but the APAS system has some kind of bug

They disappear and it does not allow me to put as the APAS of the Planetside mod.
I don't know if this bug has already been answered, I could barely open the game xd

APAS is part of Benjee`s Shared Assets, not from HabTech or Planetside. Make sure you use the newest version because there was a revamp in 2021.

20 hours ago, Tundra said:

Is it possible to use this without Community resource pack?   I want to try to keep my game as stock as possible.

CRP is a dependency. You can test it yourself but no guarantee that it works.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/26/2022 at 1:07 PM, softweir said:

There are no IVAs, alas. However, the IVAs for a previous incarnation of HabTech can be used:

• Go to the message linked below
  • Copy the code
  • Open your fave text editor and paste the text in
  • Save it (as text! in the filetype setting) in the KSP/GameData as HabTechIVSpatch.cfg (Or some other name that you will recognize later.)

This won't fix things for all HabTech2 parts, as it has parts not included in HabTech, but it's better than nothing.

Good luck and have fun!

I Notice that the patch uses the HB1 CupolaIVA, is that any better that the current CupolaIVA thats already in habtech2? 

Edited by xD-FireStriker