[1.12.x] [BG] HabTech2 | Stockalike ISS Parts | 1.0.0 - The Final Update

benjee10

19 minutes ago, /not/pol/ said:

Is there something missing from this/SOCK? the robotic arm/htRobotics folder is missing any form of plugin, causing null ref errors when placing parts and preventing them from working.

htRobotics needs either Breaking Ground or Infernal Robotics Next to work.

9 hours ago, /not/pol/ said:

got it, sweet. the flight dynamics of the shuttle are a touch wonky but i love SOCK and this mod so far.

check the SOCK thread OP post. Atmosphere autopilot is recommended to fly the shuttle. The fly-by-wire mode makes it quite easy

https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/124417-180-1121-atmosphereautopilot-1517/

8 minutes ago, MashAndBangers said:

So Benjee, have you had free time and interest to make progress on your mods, or is life still busy?  Do not worry, comrade, I am not impatient, just curious.  I hope  you're doing well!

I have been chipping away at things slowly but life is still rather hectic at the moment! The new SAW is nearly ready to put in game so that should be the next major step. 

3 hours ago, benjee10 said:

I have been chipping away at things slowly but life is still rather hectic at the moment! The new SAW is nearly ready to put in game so that should be the next major step. 

Hope life gets calm soon and you get some vacation time away from the hectic stuff!

On 10/6/2021 at 6:14 PM, kirilltculaya said:

Can you please drop the download link

You'll go to current habtech2 github and click on the green "Code" button, then download zip. Please be aware, that this is the current dev version, hence to use for experienced users. For example existing crafts might not work anymore and get deleted. So make sure you backup and know what you do.

On 10/3/2021 at 11:46 AM, benjee10 said:

Will this include those new smaller truss parts?

On 8/3/2021 at 8:28 PM, benjee10 said:

New solars in game:

screenshot56.png

screenshot69.jpg

I hope I don't sound impatient, take your time!

2 hours ago, Auto_correct3 said:

Is there a way to fix the internal views on the modules? Its just a black infinite abyss of nothing, Is there another mod needed to fix it, Or a way to fix it?

You can search in Benjees repositories and rewrite the configs to use the Habtech IVAs (not Habtech2, just Habtech). They fit sort of, but not sure if it will cause issues.

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Llinqs said:
Hello,
I just started doing the ISS and I don't know how to hook the segment truss directly between it in space. Anyone have a solution?

Hi there,

What exactly are you having trouble with? If you mean what parts to use, there are two small square-shaped docking ports that comes with the mod. The one with legs goes on top of the “Fortune” lab and that is where you connect the center “S0” truss. 

There is also the small docking port with no legs, stick two of those to the S0 truss, one at each end. Then right click them and from there you can select different appearances. The trapezoid-shaped frame goes on the ends, then rotate them until they line up. This is how you connect the Truss segments together.

I'm just trying to figure out how to join all the pieces together before I send them into space and get stuck because the pieces don't join.
If I understood correctly I must put the pieces like this

l86y.jpg

To give that

7y01.jpg

And then glue the piece in green on the 2 parts of each segment 

jicr.jpg

Did I follow your advice?

8 hours ago, Llinqs said:

I'm just trying to figure out how to join all the pieces together before I send them into space and get stuck because the pieces don't join.
If I understood correctly I must put the pieces like this

l86y.jpg

To give that

7y01.jpg

And then glue the piece in green on the 2 parts of each segment 

jicr.jpg

Did I follow your advice?

That looks right! Just make sure those trapezoid shaped docking ports are facing the right way, it’s easy to accidentally flip them so that the “dead” end is facing outwards.