[1.12.x] [BG] HabTech2 | Stockalike ISS Parts | 1.0.0 - The Final Update

benjee10

7 hours ago, MashAndBangers said:

How is your frame rate?  I remember the last time I made an ISS, my FPS would dip pretty noticeably around the station.  Any tips to maximize Frames?

Potentially, you can do some part file trickery to remove Docking ports you don't need anymore

On 8/21/2022 at 9:04 PM, Kuiper_Belt said:

(also novuh I think what you are talking about is the Mobile Base System and that's a kitbashed part by Lemon_Cup so not really available to the world) 

Dextre is still missing because I've got to sit down and actually make it but apart from that I'd say I got nearly all of it! Still some detailing here and there, so the saga never really stops :P

Ah yep! Was the Mobile Base System. Good to know there's not a mod out there that I'm missing that adds it.

Uploaded a small update to update dependencies for 1.12.3, including sharedAssets and HabTechProps. Should still be backwards compatible to previous versions. 

This also adds the long awaited International Docking Adapter port:

Screenshot_2022-07-27_at_16.32.05.png

This is functionally still compatible with APAS for the sake of simplicity, but you can use EVA construction to attach it in front of the APAS port on the PMA as in real life. 

Edited by benjee10

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2022 at 7:04 PM, Kuiper_Belt said:

:o! When I saw this I knew when I got to the computer I'd go and fix it as well as a couple other things. I had also  missed the JEM robotic arm, DEXTRE (I do not have a clue on how I am going to make it by the way) (also novuh I think what you are talking about is the Mobile Base System and that's a kitbashed part by Lemon_Cup so not really available to the world) Prichal the European Robotic Arm an SGANT antenna, the International Docking Adapters and lastly the Alpha Magnetic Spectrometer.  

V1Ell0Z.jpgJWuTIvl.jpgXwdKgic.jpg

Dextre is still missing because I've got to sit down and actually make it but apart from that I'd say I got nearly all of it! Still some detailing here and there, so the saga never really stops :P

im curious about pirs soyuz dragon and starliner and what mods make those

@benjee10I three questions, I see the new Models for P4/S4 Solar Trusses and the new Z1 Truss do you plan on doing the S0 and S1, and P1 truss also or just the current ones? I ask because I fear making a new station to then have all the models on it break in the next update  My second question is will you make some sort of PDF guide like with Shuttle? I ask mainly because trying to figure out where all the antennas go on the Truss segments and which orientation the two dishes go on the Z1 Truss, It would be a lot easier instead of having to google a million different pictures each time. Finally, my last question which I don't expect a yes to but would maybe be a future thing down the line on space station freedom they had the S0 truss connect between US HAB A and US LAB A on the 1993 version. I am wondering if maybe you would at some point make a truss part that can link between two Destiny or Fortune Modules as I find them to be the best-sized part for those two modules. This way you would not have to use the radially mounted docking port on Destiny to link up with S0. Hope this isn't too many questions or information to swallow, thanks again for the great work you have done, and modeling and texturing these mods look amazing! Thanks

Jim 

2 hours ago, Jim123 said:

@benjee10I three questions, I see the new Models for P4/S4 Solar Trusses and the new Z1 Truss do you plan on doing the S0 and S1, and P1 truss also or just the current ones? I ask because I fear making a new station to then have all the models on it break in the next update  My second question is will you make some sort of PDF guide like with Shuttle? I ask mainly because trying to figure out where all the antennas go on the Truss segments and which orientation the two dishes go on the Z1 Truss, It would be a lot easier instead of having to google a million different pictures each time. Finally, my last question which I don't expect a yes to but would maybe be a future thing down the line on space station freedom they had the S0 truss connect between US HAB A and US LAB A on the 1993 version. I am wondering if maybe you would at some point make a truss part that can link between two Destiny or Fortune Modules as I find them to be the best-sized part for those two modules. This way you would not have to use the radially mounted docking port on Destiny to link up with S0. Hope this isn't too many questions or information to swallow, thanks again for the great work you have done, and modeling and texturing these mods look amazing! Thanks

Jim 

I think he will be remaking every truss part, the new updated parts have a different artstyle and it would probably clash with the old ones otherwise.

@benjee10Hab module and CAM when? Pretty please? ;)

now all thats needed is for somone to make a mod for the axiom orbital segment, and the canceled components for the iss and we are golden . but ksp 2 will probs release before that. speaking of which are these mods gonna be ported to ksp 2?

Edited by TheLoneOne

28 minutes ago, TheLoneOne said:

now all thats needed is for somone to make a mod for the axiom orbital segment, and the canceled components for the iss and we are golden . but ksp 2 will probs release before that. speaking of which are these mods gonna be ported to ksp 2?

I can get behind the axiom stuff! I’d imagine it we’d have to wait a bit for the mods, but if the trailer was any indication it looks like we’re getting a ton of new parts and neat procedural stuff anyway.

For KSP2 I mean, almost forgot to say that.

Edited by Blufor878

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, qwery123 said:

I have installed HabTechProps, but the IVAs of all parts except the cupola are blank.

There are no IVAs for any of the modules besides the cupola.

17 hours ago, AstroKerbal1B said:

Hey, where can i find the craft file for this ISS build?

tfc3Dub.png

That ISS build is old and outdated.