[1.12.x] [BG] HabTech2 | Stockalike ISS Parts | 1.0.0 - The Final Update

benjee10

20 minutes ago, Foxxonius Augustus said:

Hype is merely the quest for excellence.

ISS_Quest_airlock.jpg

Spooky. I started working on Quest just this morning before I went to work...

Also just to clarify, APAS will be 0.9375m (I’m keeping with Tantares etc) not 0.925m, that was a mistake on my part.

Edited by benjee10

ZKlN7RK.png

7xsFHOM.png

hGWbxKI.png

Pre-release download:

https://github.com/benjee10/HabTech2

Usual caveat that this is an extremely early release and a lot is likely to change, so don't use it on your main install unless you're willing to suffer the consequences. Let me know if you find any bugs/graphical issues or just have any comments on how the parts play!

Edited by benjee10

1 hour ago, Barzon Kerman said:

You should probably make a new thread, especially since this is in Add-on releases.

Probably gonna keep it in this thread and just rename it/reformat the OP when the time comes. Saves the confusion of having two active threads and also I feel like SEO will make it impossible to find the new thread over the old one if they have similar names.

To give a rough idea of a roadmap, I’m next going to work on APAS and PMA at which point I’ll probably do a public release after giving everything a bit of polish. I plan on doing all the pressurised modules first, then moving onto truss, and finally greebles/science/antenna. As a stretch goal I’d like to work on proposed/cancelled modules and alt configurations for Freedom etc.

Edited by benjee10

18 minutes ago, benjee10 said:

Probably gonna keep it in this thread and just rename it/reformat the OP when the time comes. Saves the confusion of having two active threads and also I feel like SEO will make it impossible to find the new thread over the old one if they have similar names.

To give a rough idea of a roadmap, I’m next going to work on APAS and PMA at which point I’ll probably do a public release after giving everything a bit of polish. I plan on doing all the pressurised modules first, then moving onto truss, and finally greebles/science/antenna. As a stretch goal I’d like to work on proposed/cancelled modules and alt configurations for Freedom etc.

Kibo exposed facility?

So I'm pretty sure I was looking at the previous version of this mod way back when, and I remember thinking the parts were like... meh... but cool. Just not for me (then).

You have really gone above and beyond with this latest update. I officially (not that I ever posted it before!) and completely retract my previous "meh" and replace it with a "hellz yeah".

Great work on the textures! Can't wait to install once maybe bugs and such are worked out. But great work!

Edited by scottadges

21 hours ago, Drakenex said:

Kibo exposed facility?

Yup, that'll come under science. 

17 hours ago, scottadges said:

So I'm pretty sure I was looking at the previous version of this mod way back when, and I remember thinking the parts were like... meh... but cool. Just not for me (then).

You have really gone above and beyond with this latest update. I officially (not that I ever posted it before!) and completely retract my previous "meh" and replace it with a "hellz yeah".

Great work on the textures! Can't wait to install once maybe bugs and such are worked out. But great work!

Cheers! I've learned a lot since I started work on HabTech. It has been almost 3 years after all...

PMA is up on the GitHub:

eq17d6s.png

zJVJJei.png

Gotta work on the normals & emissive a little more but that's all i have time for tonight.