Update 1.1 enters experimental testing

KasperVld

1 hour ago, Navy2k said:

I hereby claim prior use because I used soontm already in 1995 when my english teacher asked me when he is geting my homework.

The savegame update funktionality is extended to mods and modcreators can use it to update their parts too. So it depends on the modchreator.

Greetings

Ben

Ya what this guys said, for more detail see devnote

I got fed up of constant game crashes (mods vs ram) so when I heard 1.1 is coming I decided to stop playing KPS until it was released.

Having spotted this topic yesterday, my desire to play has also returned. But given that I will be starting fresh with 1.1 I am resisting the urge. It hasn't been too bad as I have been beta testing for two other games, but with their current beta phase ending this week and KPS pre-release on the horizon, I am having a hard time keeping myself distracted. :D

57 minutes ago, Kerbuvim said:

I know that developing a console version produces a third-party firm, but why none on the website of this company, or the  SQUAD forum have not an overlook the progress?

what?

50 minutes ago, Vanamonde said:

Some posts in this thread have been removed or edited. Please don't insult each other. 

1 hour ago, Speadge said:

what?

I hope your Russian is much better than my English.

Почему ни на сайте Flying Tiger, ни на сайте SQUAD не освещается прогресс разработки консольных версий?

Edited by Kerbuvim

4 hours ago, Kerbuvim said:

I hope your Russian is much better than my English.

Почему ни на сайте Flying Tiger, ни на сайте SQUAD не освещается прогресс разработки консольных версий?

Why any Flying Tiger website or on the website is not covered SQUAD progress developing the console versions ?

Good question!
Edited by mcirish3

Lol, just go play something else until KSP is updated.* We're already at conspiracy theories.

*Or play Real Solar System. RSS/RO/RP-0 rules. Gonna take half a millenium to update all that stuff to 1.1 anyway.

1 hour ago, Temeter said:

Lol, just go play something else until KSP is updated.* We're already at conspiracy theories.

*Or play Real Solar System. RSS/RO/RP-0 rules. Gonna take half a millenium to update all that stuff to 1.1 anyway.

My RSS Mars Ascent Vehicle only needs around 50 more hours before first flight testing. Shame there are no inflateable heatshields any more until 1.1

Greetings

Ben

2 minutes ago, Navy2k said:

My RSS Mars Ascent Vehicle only needs around 50 more hours before first flight testing. Shame there are no inflateable heatshields any more until 1.1

Greetings

Ben

You could just go with a large heatshield with minimal ablator. Mars atmosphere is super tame. Could probably even reenter with a fairing base, those are tough.

6 hours ago, Temeter said:

You could just go with a large heatshield with minimal ablator. Mars atmosphere is super tame. Could probably even reenter with a fairing base, those are tough.

And how would I live with myself if I send something into space not looking as cool as it could so just to save a week design time?

1 hour ago, Navy2k said:

And how would I live with myself if I send something into space not looking as cool as it could so just to save a week design time?

Well, the space shuttle looks pretty silly and it didn't hurt one bit! ;)

1 hour ago, PilotsofRiots said:

So around the 19th experimental testing is done?

Nobody knows. For previous updates that might have been about the right time frame, but this one is different. Squad has said a few times that due to the massive nature of this update Experimentals might go on for longer than usual. But don't worry, it'll be ready SoonTM.

RVgbSnC.jpg

Got a silly stubble nose with a bumb cockpit above it, underdeveloped wings, a ridiculously large tail fin and short legs. It's super-pragmatic, form follows function, like everything in space. I mean, just look at that mad scientists maze that is the ISS.

But we love the design because we got used to it and what it stands for, it became iconic in a non-ubisoft way.

Edited by Temeter

3 hours ago, Temeter said:

Got a silly stubble nose with a bumb cockpit above it, underdeveloped wings, a ridiculously large tail fin and short legs. It's super-pragmatic, form follows function, like everything in space.

Your angle is a bit strange.

P1020912.JPG

Not to mention it's the only vehicle allowed to mate with a 747 to generate new superior offspring:

689357main_endeavour_dryden_360.jpg?w=62

It's the fat nose, looks like a flying whale. Also, look at dat tailfin.

800px-Bahrain.royal.flight.b747sp-21.a9c

A380 at least compensates with badass wings and landing gear!

dkuiPk9.jpg

Not that it would have a hard time getting a job as bell-ringer in Notre Dame.

Edited by Temeter

Thats it, i can only conclude your doing this on purpose now, because no one could really think the 380 is a better design than the 747. I'm lighting a candle at church for your taste next time, hm may be a while, the next mandatory service for me is the final anointing and I'm not a big fan of the optional ones.

Greeting

Ben