Update 1.1 enters experimental testing

KasperVld

This is also a whale, tho:

1920px-Killerwhales_jumping.jpg

Not all of them are shaped like a biological battering ram.

38 minutes ago, Navy2k said:

Thats it, i can only conclude your doing this on purpose now, because no one could really think the 380 is a better design than the 747. I'm lighting a candle at church for your taste next time, hm may be a while, the next mandatory service for me is the final anointing and I'm not a big fan of the optional ones.

Greeting

Ben

M8, my whole post is about looks, not technical design. I'd think the designers were rather busy creating a working plane, and less worrying how it hold up on a fashion show. We're just very used to many silly designs, which is why we're accepting them so easily and even grow fond of more silly elements.

Also, my fanboy-sense are tingling, the offense is conspicious. How do you feel about the sentence 'the a380 is longer than a b747'?

Edited by Temeter

What's the problem with going of track? It's not like you can be eternally hyped, and as long as you're having fun. ~

2 minutes ago, FullMetalMachinist said:

Orcas aren't actually whales, they're a member of the dolphin family. 

Man, this thread is getting off track... 

Was actually thinking the same when i googled orca-pics, so i checked wikipedia to be safe: Dolphines are considered a sub-category of (toothed) whales. Are all mammals n' stuff.