AJD's KSP Ship Pack

Welcome to Alex J Derpert's Kerbal Space Program Ship Pack!!!

NOTICE: Some of the ships are not shown in the video.

SHIPS INCLUDED:

• 1st Spaceplane (My first spaceplane(Supersonic))
  • Albatross 72 Heavy Troop Dropper (Heavy Troop Dropper)
  • Cargo Jet Plane (Cargo Plane)
  • Falcon 25 Troop Dropper (Light Troop Dropper)
  • Hypersonic Plane (Hypersonic)
  • Kart Racer Mark I (Miscellaneous)
  • Ravenspear Mk5 (Hypersonic)
  • Stearwing A300 with Rocket (Manned Rocket(Manned) Dropper)
  • Stearwing SRB Dropper A750 (Missile(Unmanned) Launcher)
  • Supersonic Spy Jet (Supersonic)

DOWNLOAD:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ssvwas7qe87hiop/AJD%27s+KSP+Ship+Pack.rar

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9y0z3c1k1i7ily4/AJD%27s%20KSP%20Ship%20Pack.rar?dl=0

Some of the planes have bay doors. These can be toggled using the Light button near the altitude meter.

BE WARNED!!! Some of the planes(Ravenspear Mk5 for example) can go up to 1500m/s! Be careful and use low speed when landing.

Please let me know if anything faulty with the ships happen and i will solve it.

See you in the skies!

Edited by Alex J Derpert
Dropbox Link Added!

33 minutes ago, Azimech said:

Welcome to the forum! Nice video!

Thanks! KSP is the worlds greatest game to me! You get to go into outer space however way you want, via plane or rocket and allows me to put my creativity to the test. Because of this, I felt as if I have learned so much. I also felt like sharing some of my outrageous creations with the community on the forum. Thank you very much!

20 minutes ago, Heckspress said:

Just to let you know, Mediafire links don't work on the KSP forums, so Dropbox or Github would be a better option.

Thanks for the info! As I am a 100% newb on the forums, any info will be greatly appreciated! I will try to fix the media fire link. Also, if you click the YouTube button in the embed video, it will take you to the video I created on YouTube. In the description of the Ship Pack trailer should be a link to save you for now. I will soon get a Dropbox for this. Thank you very much for letting me know!

Edited by Alex J Derpert

48 minutes ago, Alex J Derpert said:

Thanks for the info! As I am a 100% newb on the forums, any info will be greatly appreciated! I will try to fix the media fire link. Also, if you click the YouTube button in the embed video, it will take you to the video I created on YouTube. In the description of the Ship Pack trailer should be a link to save you for now. I will soon get a Dropbox for this. Thank you very much for letting me know!

You're welcome! I hope you have a great time here!

On 3/6/2016 at 10:01 PM, Heckspress said:

Just to let you know, Mediafire links don't work on the KSP forums, so Dropbox or Github would be a better option.

Hey Heckspress! I have just added a Dropbox link to the downloads list. That should clear up the trouble for now :)! Downloads now work!

On 3/8/2016 at 9:04 PM, Alex J Derpert said:

Hey Heckspress! I have just added a Dropbox link to the downloads list. That should clear up the trouble for now :)! Downloads now work!

Some tips: Use a medium or large landing gear at the front of the falcon troop dropper, and also try using the MK2 cargo bay, the pods will fit.

Also, I like the boosters on the Ravenspear, I don't have much patience with that kind of thing. It was even able to go sub-orbital, so I may be able to use that for cargo missions.

13 hours ago, Heckspress said:

Some tips: Use a medium or large landing gear at the front of the falcon troop dropper, and also try using the MK2 cargo bay, the pods will fit.

Also, I like the boosters on the Ravenspear, I don't have much patience with that kind of thing. It was even able to go sub-orbital, so I may be able to use that for cargo missions.

Thanks for the tip :)! I will try it out when I go into KSP next time! I'll let you know how it works! On the Ravenspear, I decided to take the ravenspear mk4 and replace the jet engines with turbo ramjet engines. Thanks to that it goes 1500m/s!

14 hours ago, SpaceplaneAddict said:

Great way to start on the forums, @Alex J Derpert

You have the Spaceplane Freak's support!

Thanks! I always appreciate it! :)

Edited by Alex J Derpert

On 3/9/2016 at 5:00 PM, Heckspress said:

Hey there! I tried out your tips and they seemed to work! In the front i upgraded the landing gear from small to medium, and the back ones to large. I also tried fitting the command pods in the Mk2 Cargo Bay. They fit as you said. However, a minor issue, is that they stick out. Other than that, it works beautifully! Thank you so much for the suggestion!

44 minutes ago, Alex J Derpert said:

Hey there! I tried out your tips and they seemed to work! In the front i upgraded the landing gear from small to medium, and the back ones to large. I also tried fitting the command pods in the Mk2 Cargo Bay. They fit as you said. However, a minor issue, is that they stick out. Other than that, it works beautifully! Thank you so much for the suggestion!

You are very welcome!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.