[1.8.x - 1.12.x] Soviet Spacecraft (Soyuz/Vostok/Voskhod/LOK/LK/Parom) - 8-26-21

raidernick

• 3 weeks later...
On 15.01.2017 at 3:16 AM, raidernick said:

It's not a problem with the mod, I haven't made any changes to the parts between 1.1.3 and 1.2.2. I just updated the reflection dependency that's included with the mod. That part doesn't use reflections so it hasn't changed at all between versions. Can't help you.

Hello! Please copy me LOCK and LK * .craft files

On 10.02.2017 at 0:31 AM, PmThay said:

@raidernick First of all want to say that I love your mod. :wink:

...and I want to ask if it possible for you to share the craft file of the Soyuz LOK/LK, it's the only craft that it's not on the download. :)

once again great work!!!

I fully support!

On April 1, 2017 at 5:39 AM, BolleT said:

If anyone has a realplume config for this mod and soviet rockets feel free to send it to me because im suffering from a realplume addiction

Yeah me too. Someone please make a RealPlume config for all raidernick's mods.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

RELEASE v1.7.1 for KSP 1.2.2, 1.3.x

Changelog:

• Revert release for ksp 1.3 and remove plugins from install, plugins are obtained separately now from dropbox links on forum page or readme here

https://github.com/KSP-RO/SovietSpacecraft/releases/tag/v1.7.1

Removed the 1.3 releases due to bugs in plugins causing crashes. Dependencies have been removed from all of my mods now. You now download them as a separate package. These links are listed in the OP or below.

Dependencies_KSP_v1.2.x OR Dependencies_KSP_v1.3.x

CURRENTLY THIS MOD IS BROKEN ON CKAN FOR KSP 1.3 INSTALLS! IF YOU INSTALL IT ON A KSP 1.3 GAME IT WILL CRASH THE GAME ON LOAD! PLEASE INSTALL IT MANUALLY UNTIL THIS CAN BE FIXED!

Edited by raidernick

RELEASE v1.7.2 for KSP 1.2.2, 1.3.x

Changelog:

• Update to trick ckan into installing the correct version, currently it's installing a broken version for ksp 1.3. This is identical to the previous release but with version incremented to fix ckan.

https://github.com/KSP-RO/SovietSpacecraft/releases/tag/v1.7.2

Removed the 1.3 releases due to bugs in plugins causing crashes. Dependencies have been removed from all of my mods now. You now download them as a separate package. These links are listed in the OP or below.

Dependencies_KSP_v1.2.x OR Dependencies_KSP_v1.3.x

• 2 weeks later...

15 hours ago, Abpilot said:

why do you have the LOK/LK spacecraft yet no N1-L3 launcher:(:rep:

If you read back 2 pages you would find your answer

On 10/17/2016 at 2:09 AM, raidernick said:

it's already made, I just don't want to texture it.

57 minutes ago, Abpilot said:

what do you mean its already made why wont you texture it plz do i am a big fan of your mods and would love the N1-L3 plus i would like the buran plz.:D

He means that he doesn't feel like doing it, and since mod makers are unpaid volunteers, they do what they want, when they want. Please respect that, and having made your request, let the matter rest with his decision. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.