[1.8.x - 1.12.x] Soviet Spacecraft (Soyuz/Vostok/Voskhod/LOK/LK/Parom) - 8-26-21

raidernick

On 11/17/2019 at 6:10 PM, Standecco said:

@tychochallenge I am responsible for that config and I fully take any support responsability. The "supported" part is in my readme, not in RN's mod, so it's me that you should ask to fix it.
That said, I can't really help without more information. What is the capsule you're trying to use, and are you absolutely certain that you have installed everything properly? I never had such wild EC consumption, nor anyone ever reported similar numbers

Fortunately, my electricity problem has been solved, however the mass issue hasn't, in the linked photo, the Mk1 pod without the habitat is 900kg, but with the habitat it's 8700kg.

https://imgur.com/a/icuJY7n

I think thats a little screwy since I also tried launching a TKS module from raidernick's soyuz pack and the proton launcher couldnt even lift off the launchpad cause the habitat added so much mass...

2 hours ago, tychochallenge said:

Fortunately, my electricity problem has been solved, however the mass issue hasn't, in the linked photo, the Mk1 pod without the habitat is 900kg, but with the habitat it's 8700kg.

https://imgur.com/a/icuJY7n

I think thats a little screwy since I also tried launching a TKS module from raidernick's soyuz pack and the proton launcher couldnt even lift off the launchpad cause the habitat added so much mass...

There must be an issue with the Atmosphere resource definition: as you can see, its mass is 100% of the difference between the 2 values. Do you happen to have WBI installed? I remember that mod having conflicting definitions with kerbalism that should be the problem here.

18 hours ago, Standecco said:

There must be an issue with the Atmosphere resource definition: as you can see, its mass is 100% of the difference between the 2 values. Do you happen to have WBI installed? I remember that mod having conflicting definitions with kerbalism that should be the problem here.

I did have WBI installed, removed it and it worked! 

Thank you so much for your help and thank you raidernick for making such an awesome mod!

Здравствуйте! Не работает ваш мод, напишите ошибку "BDAnimationModules.dll", вы можете мне помочь? And long loading mod's

Edited by MxM

1 hour ago, MxM said:

Здравствуйте! Не работает ваш мод, напишите ошибку "BDAnimationModules.dll", вы можете мне помочь? And long loading mod's

Hello! Your mod does not work, write the error "BDAnimationModules.dll", can you help me?

Hi MxM, welcome to the forums.   Outside of the international subforums, we require an english translation with any posts.   As long as you provide the translation, feel free to post in whatever language you choose, so if there's any questions, we can refer to the source.  :)

As for your question, we'll need more info, like logs and such.  Check this thread: How To Get Support (READ FIRST) - Technical Support (PC, modded installs) - Kerbal Space Program Forums

Привет MxM, добро пожаловать на форумы. За пределами международных подфорумов нам необходим перевод на английский язык с любыми публикациями. Пока вы предоставляете перевод, не стесняйтесь размещать сообщения на любом языке, который вы выберете, поэтому, если есть какие-либо вопросы, мы можем обратиться к источнику. :)

Что касается вашего вопроса, нам нужно больше информации, например, журналы и тому подобное. Проверьте эту тему

3 hours ago, MxM said:

https://github.com/raidernick/BDAnimationModules/releases/latest

If you are using KSP 1.8 you need to be using the 1.8 recompile as the changes to unity broke all existing plugins.

Edited by raidernick

• 2 weeks later...

Извините, это опять я, при попытке открыть готовую ракету пишет, что не хватает деталей, можете помочь мне, если не сложно?

[Added Translation]
Sorry, this is me again, when I try to open a finished rocket, she writes that there are not enough details, can you help me if it's not difficult?

Edited by James Kerman
Added translation

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Minmus Taster said:

Hi i am reviving this page...(This is not a hostile takeover)

Nothing to revive. The mod is scope complete and only needs posts when it's updated for a new ksp version. I've basically quit KSP at this point so I may or may not ever update it to 1.10+ or whatever version KSP is currently on, don't much care anymore.

Just now, raidernick said:

Nothing to revive. The mod is scope complete and only needs posts when it's updated for a new ksp version. I've basically quit KSP at this point so I may or may not ever update it to 1.10+ or whatever version KSP is currently on, don't much care anymore.

No no i meant there has not been a comment here in awhile and i thought i would do that so more people could see this and try it out:D.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.