[1.8.x - 1.12.x] Soviet Spacecraft (Soyuz/Vostok/Voskhod/LOK/LK/Parom) - 8-26-21

raidernick

On 06/08/2017 at 6:05 PM, Cheesecake said:

Look at other Mods (Google?). There are already a Buran-mod and a N1-mod, at least for older Versions of KSP.

well i use 1.3 so sorry but i am a noob when it comes to using other versions:(

On 06/08/2017 at 6:51 PM, raidernick said:

are you for real?

im sorry for hassaling you raiderneck how may i make it up?;.;

Edited by Abpilot
said somthing twice

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/10/2017 at 5:42 AM, sk6scraper said:

cant load the rockets it says contains locked or invalid parts, where do i put the mod files?

You need to download RN dependencies 1.3 and then download soviet rockets and probes then take out the folder and put in game data 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can you please make a ‘‘Modern Pack'' with Soyuz-TMA and Progress and add new parts to Soviet Rockets with russian instead of soviet flag?

Would be awesome. Even better with Mir and/or Russian ISS modules. That would be awesome.

heads up! Voskhod coming to stock... Advice: write a module manager patch to apply your texture (might need to rework it for mapping) to the new stock part and hopefully it will be scaled right to fit your stuff.. 

http://kerbaldevteam.tumblr.com/post/170955123754/ksp-weekly-under-the-surface-of-titan

Edited by AlonzoTG
button mashing error.

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE v1.7.3

Changelog:

• Update gold, silver and black foil texture. These texture now use reflections and specular and should look way better than before
  • Update craft files for changes to proton scale and new parts

Required Dependencies below:

https://github.com/KSP-RO/SovietSpacecraft/releases/tag/v1.7.3

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE v1.7.4

Changelog:

• Replace reflection plugin with Textures Unlimited support, this is the new dependency!
  • Remove deprecated parts, I left these in for over a year to facilitate people with older saves, don't complain and get over it
  • Fix LOK/LK fuel amounts, fuel cells and plumes
  • Add part tags
  • Fix APAS 75 node and collider
  • Add auto landing engine activate module to LK

Required Dependencies below:

https://github.com/KSP-RO/SovietSpacecraft/releases/tag/v1.7.4

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Jaime said:

I can't get the dependency files to download from Dropbox. is there anywhere else that I can get them? Thanks

The downloads works well.
You can download them separately. Look at page 1 below the link you can see which dependencies are included:

Dependencies include the most updated versions BD Animation, Smokescreen, ModuleManger, Texture Replacer and KSP-AVC for the specific version of KSP listed above.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, PatelPratham said:

The Soyuz pack only has the probe part of the docking port. Where is the other part for the probe to insert into.

You mean the female one? Look at the Soviet Station Pack with Salyut-Stations.

9 hours ago, PatelPratham said:

I did and the when i put the male end into the female end it would go through the part because it seemed it was too long

Where`s the problem? Because the female part is attached to a station or another ship, you can`t see if it go through the part. There is no collidier so it does no matter.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.