raidernick

[1.6.x, 1.7.x] Soviet Spacecraft (Soyuz/Vostok/Voskhod/LOK/LK) - 7-14-19

Recommended Posts

Does anyone know of any good MechJeb ascent guidance profile for the Soyuz 7K-OK-A? I have Realism Overhaul, RSS, RP-0, and most of the recommended mods for them. Im on version 1.1.2

Edited by cpc20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, cpc20 said:

Does anyone know of any good MechJeb ascent guidance profile for the Soyuz 7K-OK-A? I have Realism Overhaul, RSS, RP-0, and most of the recommended mods for them. Im on version 1.1.2

If you're going to use MechJeb in RSS, use Smart A.S.S Surface Guidance and fly it yourself. MechJeb AG doesn't know how to handle a continuous burn to orbit that well, and isn't flexible enough to make the required adjustments

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MrMeeb said:

If you're going to use MechJeb in RSS, use Smart A.S.S Surface Guidance and fly it yourself. MechJeb AG doesn't know how to handle a continuous burn to orbit that well, and isn't flexible enough to make the required adjustments

Ok, Thank you for the tip.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/25/2016 at 1:48 AM, AlbertoKermov said:

Anyone got a working version of the Vostok IVA?

I think you have the wrong thread, the iva in this mod works fine. If you are intending to post this here, I have no idea what you are talking about and can't help you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, raidernick said:

I think you have the wrong thread, the iva in this mod works fine. If you are intending to post this here, I have no idea what you are talking about and can't help you.

I do, my bad.

I do want to ask, I noticed the LK legs start deployed by default. How can I fix this in the cfg? 

I can't seem to be able to retract them.

Edited by AlbertoKermov

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, AlbertoKermov said:

I do, my bad.

I do want to ask, I noticed the LK legs start deployed by default. How can I fix this in the cfg? 

I can't seem to be able to retract them.

they don't start deployed by default, you are either missing a dependency, or have my mod or another mod installed incorrectly or something is causing a conflict. If you installed using ckan I can't help you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, raidernick said:

they don't start deployed by default, you are either missing a dependency, or have my mod or another mod installed incorrectly or something is causing a conflict. If you installed using ckan I can't help you.

I just installed yours. I did not install the firespitter mod though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello guys, please help. i've been trying to figure out the reason why i cant deploy antennas and use rcs, i am pretty sure i runned this mod before and everything worked fine, but i formated my pc and reinstalled the game and now the mod doesnt work as before;.;. i have installed modulemanager 2.6.25 and bahasp. I'm currently on version 1.1.3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Makkaunye said:

Will you be making the N1 Rocket to go with the Lunar Soyuz and the Lander?

it's already made, I just don't want to texture it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2016 at 2:09 AM, raidernick said:

it's already made, I just don't want to texture it.

Very understandable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Brainpop14 said:

How do I remove spacecraft I don't want? I only want Soyuz, Progress, Vostok and Voskhod. What do I need to do?

you don't, they all share the same assets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry about this question Raider, but their is so much confusing info on the OP screen I cant tell what dependencies I need or don't need.  I want all of your Mods in my Main game, and am currently looking for KOSMOS.  Could you pm me or something with a link or at least a bare bones....

YOU NEED THIS:

Maybe clean out all the mess that is the title page with a quick re-write for us dumbass old loveers.

Thx Dren

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ArkaelDren said:

Sorry about this question Raider, but their is so much confusing info on the OP screen I cant tell what dependencies I need or don't need.  I want all of your Mods in my Main game, and am currently looking for KOSMOS.  Could you pm me or something with a link or at least a bare bones....

YOU NEED THIS:

Maybe clean out all the mess that is the title page with a quick re-write for us dumbass old loveers.

Thx Dren

Not sure what is confusing. You need module manager and the mod download comes with everything else you need to run it, you only need to download mm separately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KSP1.1.3, RO, RSS: how high of a orbit (Starting from Florida) have people been able to achieve with the Soyuz + R7? I got a salyut parked at 500km and cant get soyuz to reach it... not sure if I launch it wrong or it is just not able to get to this altitude. I can get 200km. 

 

Question 2, are there any fairings that allow the R7 to launch the LKO service module with the soyuz on top?

 

cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.