Nils277

[1.3.0+1.3.1] Kerbal Planetary Base Systems v1.5.7 [13.October 2017]

Recommended Posts

IqqibON.png

Have you ever said "I don't want to live on this planet anymore"? Now you can! We at Kerman & Kerman Orbit and
SurfaceStructures 
are proud to present you the all new product line for Kerbals who want nothing more than to live on
another planet! We at Kerman & Kerman finally got out of the testing phase and now consider our parts to be usable.

bayFEql.png

This mod adds several new parts that are designed to be used in a planetery base for the Kerbals.This includes Habitats,
Greenhouse, Laboratory, a Cupola derivative, Command-Center and others. It is designed to fit with the other stock parts
and feel as "Kerbal" as possible.

wBpNMbK.png

O762Vfm.png

Galleries

hLfApvh.png xBuu64G.png JvbF7Hb.png
a225KoE.png SPOpysk.png 2sSu7fW.png

 

O762Vfm.png

Supported Mods

You need the lastest version of ModuleManager to use the supported mods!

Life Support:
TAC Life SupportUSI-LS, Snacks! ContinuedKerbalismDeepFreeze (Continued), IoncrossECLSSIFI-Life Support

Gameplay:
(SETI) Community-Tech-TreeKerbal Inventory System (KIS)Kerbal Attachment System (KAS)RemoteTech
KabinKrazinessRaster-Prop-MonitorConnected-Living-SpacesKeepFitSCANsatSurface Experiment Pack
JSI Advanced Transparent Pods, Extraplanetary Launchpads, OSE Workshop, Near Future Electrical

Propulsion:
Modular FueltanksRealfuelsStockalike Realfuel

@ibanix, @DStaal, @dboi88, @Merkov and @tsaven are working on a patch to support UKS.
You can find the thread here: KPBS/MKS Integration Pack

O762Vfm.png

Download
Please remove the folder of older versions of this Mod before installing!

oYvtZpW.png  UVVt0OP.png  lMOxt2k.png

zizG9k3.png

TAC-LS Spreadsheet
Additional Downloads: Sample Craft, Templates to tinker withDeprecated parts

The source code is available on GitHub

O762Vfm.png

Languages

spanish Español by @Rafael acevedo and @fitiales

russian Русский by @Dr. Jet

JyqfJ1P.png 中国语文 by @vosskftw and @q654517651

 

Looking for help:

If anyone is interested to translate KPBS into Japanese M93S44Z.png (or the other languages that will be supported),
please let me know! You can find all the texts that need translation here: KPBS Texts.

O762Vfm.png

Support and bug reports

If you encounter a bug with Kerbal Planetary Base Systems, please follow these instructions to report it.
Most important: I need the LOG FILE. Otherwise i won't be able to help!

O762Vfm.png

License

The art assets are licensed under: CC-BY-NC
The plugin code is licensed under: Apache License 2.0

 

This mod redistributes the Community Category Kit and Community Resource Pack from @RoverDude and contains 
parts for Deepfreeze that are made by @JPLRepo and @MerlinsMaster. They are licensed under:
88x31.png

Edited by Nils277
Update to 1.5.7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This mod has become a staple of my mod folder due to its quality and the way in which you have supported and developed it.  Congratulations on your release and well done.  Thank you for creating it and your hard work!

Peace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Garibaldi2257 said:

congrats on the release

6 minutes ago, RoverDude said:

Congrats on the release :)

Thanks :)

 

1 minute ago, Tex_NL said:

@Nils277
The flexible tube texture seems to be MIA.

"That was milk" ROFLMAO

Hmm...i have missed to fix that one when moving the parts to another folder structure. Will be done in a sec. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

;.; Too bad. The new Central Hub doesn't fit in an ILC-18k KAS container. ;.;
Oh well. At least now I have to actually think about how I get one to my base on Minmus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tex_NL said:

;.; Too bad. The new Central Hub doesn't fit in an ILC-18k KAS container. ;.;
Oh well. At least now I have to actually think about how I get one to my base on Minmus.

:D

The fix for the KAS-Tube is uploading now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Nils277 said:

:D

The fix for the KAS-Tube is uploading now!

Booting up KBPS 1.0.1 now.

:D Now they're back again. This has been one of my favourite mods ever since I first saw it. Keep up the good work @Nils277.

Edited by Tex_NL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great weekend for all, my favorite mod got a full release with some nifty pieces, and it also got support from another great base mod pathfinder, so what better way to slow it than building a base:D:D:D:D:confused::confused::confused::confused:

ajMG6UT.png

Edited by Rafael acevedo
adding pic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Rafael acevedo said:

Great weekend for all, my favorite mod got a full release with some nifty pieces, and it also got support from another great base mod pathfinder, so what better way to slow it than building a base:D:D:D:D:confused::confused::confused::confused:

ajMG6UT.png

Looks nice. I really have to check out Pathfinder :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

congrats on the full release - I've been using this mod forever; I really like the TACLS integration especially.

One suggestion: that file...you know the one...that causes it to triple list K&K products in the manufacturer's tab in Filter Extension's...no me gusta. I finally deleted it, much better now!

Anyway, congrats again, a definite quality product.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome work, Nils!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Deimos Rast said:

congrats on the full release - I've been using this mod forever; I really like the TACLS integration especially.

One suggestion: that file...you know the one...that causes it to triple list K&K products in the manufacturer's tab in Filter Extension's...no me gusta. I finally deleted it, much better now!

Anyway, congrats again, a definite quality product.

Do you mean the KPBS_config file? In there you can turn that off. Especially when filterextensions is installed, this is recommended. Are some parts listed under multiple manufacturers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Nils277 said:

Do you mean the KPBS_config file? In there you can turn that off. Especially when filterextensions is installed, this is recommended. Are some parts listed under multiple manufacturers?

Yup, yup, and yup, that's what I did.:)

I had 3 listings for the different branches for K&K (life support, and such). Not a big deal, but the only thing I can think of to give feed back on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very weird things started to happen at my Mun and Minmus bases with the new KBPS. Window lights switched off whenever I returned to my base and when landing a craft near one it vanished whenever it came within physics range. Sadly I had to revert back to 0.2.10. ;.; I really like the new parts but considering the work required to completely replace my bases I'd rather wait a few more weeks till KSP1.1.

Luckily I made a back-up before I changed versions so nothing is lost.

Edited by Tex_NL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Deimos Rast said:

Yup, yup, and yup, that's what I did.:)

I had 3 listings for the different branches for K&K (life support, and such). Not a big deal, but the only thing I can think of to give feed back on.

Ah, now I understand. You are right, three manufacturers might be a bit over the top. I put that on the list of things to optimize in the future ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations :) It's one of the best base mods in existence - it's good to have it released as full version.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great work Nils. Congrats you have finally gone full release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tex_NL said:

Very weird things started to happen at my Mun and Minmus bases with the new KBPS. Window lights switched off whenever I returned to my base and when landing a craft near one it vanished whenever it came within physics range. Sadly I had to revert back to 0.2.10. ;.; I really like the new parts but considering the work required to completely replace my bases I'd rather wait a few more weeks till KSP1.1.

Luckily I made a back-up before I changed versions so nothing is lost.

Oh no, i'm very sorry this has happened. :( The save does work when you reinstall 0.2.10? Could you send me a log file or better the save (with a list of other installed mods) so that i can take a look at it? (And hopefully find a way to fix that)

32 minutes ago, JPLRepo said:

Great work Nils. Congrats you have finally gone full release.

Thanks :)

Edited by Nils277

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now