[1.12.X] Kerbal Planetary Base Systems v1.6.15 [28. April 2022]

Nils277

On 11.2.2017 at 10:10 PM, xv323 said:

Hi @Nils277

Wanted to report something. Don't know if this is something only I'm getting, but any attempt to open the TAC-LS spreadsheet linked to in the OP is throwing me an error message. Specifically, it's a Google Drive error message that reads as follows:

I'm getting this both on Google Chrome and Safari. My own Google Drive is working fine and I can get at my own uploaded files and stuff, no problem. I've been having this issue all day, so the 'coming back to it in a few minutes' option is pretty much exhausted.

I know it's not a big issue in the grand scheme of things but could you take a look?

Finally, thanks for your sterling work on this amazing mod! :D

Just checked with Opera and Chrome and the spreadsheed works on both. I have no idea what might be wrong there. Can you try it again today or tomorrow to see if the problem has solved itself?

On 10.2.2017 at 9:56 PM, LatiMacciato said:

visible in RnD building only i just accomlished unlocking them containers .. they seem to look good and I have them in VAB/SPH but should they appear at all without having TAC? (they don't have resource containers aswell for me, also i don't use TAC, just Snacks)

ty @Nils277 for your work :)

Just checked the configs and the container are still set to be only available when TAC-LS is installed. I suspect that you might have a mod installed that has a FOR[TacLifeSupport] in one of its config files. This way MM thinks that TAC is installed and enables all the parts. This is a bug from the mod having defined this.

On 10.2.2017 at 3:13 PM, Gilph said:

Hi...if I wish to keep using KBPS just with TAC-LS, and not use USI or EL, is that still possible?

All other besides KPBS are optional. You don't need to have any of them installed. If you are still using parts that are only enabled for USI-LS or EL that any craft using them cannot be loaded though.

Edited by Nils277

3 hours ago, Nils277 said:

Just checked with Opera and Chrome and the spreadsheed works on both. I have no idea what might be wrong there. Can you try it again today or tomorrow to see if the problem has solved itself?

Don't know what was up, but the problem's resolved itself now - I can get at the spreadsheet fine. Regardless, thanks for taking a look!

5 hours ago, Nils277 said:

Just checked the configs and the container are still set to be only available when TAC-LS is installed. I suspect that you might have a mod installed that has a FOR[TacLifeSupport] in one of its config files. This way MM thinks that TAC is installed and enables all the parts. This is a bug from the mod having defined this.

you're maybe right, but that's not intentional (as I stated earlier I'm currently using Snacks) and maybe some other mod triggers TAC
.. going for a log dig dive :)

1 hour ago, xv323 said:

Don't know what was up, but the problem's resolved itself now - I can get at the spreadsheet fine. Regardless, thanks for taking a look!

My pleasure. Maybe google had a hickup.

4 minutes ago, LatiMacciato said:

you're maybe right, but that's not intentional (as I stated earlier I'm currently using Snacks) and maybe some other mod triggers TAC
.. going for a log dig dive :)

If you have windows and by chance Notepad++ installed, you can press STRG+F and then "Search in Files", choose the GameData folder and search for FOR[TacLifeSupport]. This will list you all the files and occurences that define TAC LS 

2 minutes ago, Nils277 said:

My pleasure. Maybe google had a hickup.

If you have windows and by chance Notepad++ installed, you can press STRG+F and then "Search in Files", choose the GameData folder and search for FOR[TacLifeSupport]. This will list you all the files and occurences that define TAC LS 

having Linux .. using gedit :P works equally hehe

36 minutes ago, Nils277 said:

Yep, you are right, gedit is an equally awesome Texteditor :D 

sadly I found 0 cfg's that has FOR[TacLifeSupport] (continue searching and updating if i found something that might interfer with that one)

i found something strange with tweakscale, it looks like it adds support for TAC parts but without verifying if thats installed (without NEEDS:[TacLifeSupport]) could it be that this is a tweakscale-related issue that sorta activates TAC?

./GameData/TweakScale/patches/TAC_Tweakscale.cfg

Edited by LatiMacciato

10 minutes ago, DStaal said:

Try: grep -r ':FOR\[TacLife' GameData

I've seen some badly written patches that say things like ':FOR[TacLifeSupport|USI-LS]' - which is just non-sensical, but people try it...

0 found, Tweakscale has the only files that has this anomaly of not adding TACLS verification any any cfg files i searched

.. still unsure everything else i found so far has ":NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]"

Edited by LatiMacciato

6 hours ago, Nils277 said:

@LatiMacciato Did you have TAC-LS installed at some point in the same install of KSP? Maybe there is still a missed dll or even an empty folder from TAC-LS remaining that might trigger the TAC-LS support

no, and no .. sorry, but I'll reinstall KBPS to see if that changes, if not there must be something that triggers TAC on, right?

EDIT: I uploaded my latest KSP.log .. maybe you find something that is itchy to help finding out.
EDIT2: after reinstalling its yet showing up .. still figuring what's wrong and why

Edited by LatiMacciato
log removed, case solved

4 hours ago, LatiMacciato said:

having Linux .. using gedit :P works equally hehe

Or

$ find GameData/ -name '*.cfg' -exec grep ':FOR\[TacLife' {} \;

I'm used to find/grep because it lets me search anywhere.  Plus do things like only show files or directories or limit to a depth.  Adding "-H" to grep is also useful.

Edited by WuphonsReach

3 hours ago, WuphonsReach said:

Or

$ find GameData/ -name '*.cfg' -exec grep ':FOR\[TacLife' {} \;

I'm used to find/grep because it lets me search anywhere.  Plus do things like only show files or directories or limit to a depth.  Adding "-H" to grep is also useful.

ty for all your help, I'm still not able to find any cfg's with that. I did upload my latest log, maybe you get wiser through that and I'm pretty sure not to have any TAC LS installs.

I'm going to make a stock + KBPS test soon.

EDIT: both commands show off other things when using another search expression. in that case trimming the search term to "TacLife" results in 756 122 (i truncated the old logs from KSPDev logs) lines where none of them has any ":FOR" coupled with "TacLife".

$ grep -r -H 'TacLife' > TacLife.log

Spoiler

B9_Aerospace/B9_Aerospace-TACLS-MFT-RF.cfg:@PART[HL_Aero_Cockpit]:FOR[B9_Aerospace]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport&modularFuelTanks|RealFuels] {
B9_Aerospace/B9_Aerospace-TACLS-MFT-RF.cfg:@PART[B9_Cockpit_M27]:FOR[B9_Aerospace]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport&modularFuelTanks|RealFuels] {
B9_Aerospace/B9_Aerospace-TACLS-MFT-RF.cfg:@PART[B9_Body_Mk2_Cockpit|B9_Body_Mk2_Cockpit_Intake]:FOR[B9_Aerospace]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport&modularFuelTanks|RealFuels] {
B9_Aerospace/B9_Aerospace-TACLS-MFT-RF.cfg:@PART[B9_Cockpit_MK5]:FOR[B9_Aerospace]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport&modularFuelTanks|RealFuels] {
B9_Aerospace/B9_Aerospace-TACLS-MFT-RF.cfg:@PART[B9_Cockpit_S2]:FOR[B9_Aerospace]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport&modularFuelTanks|RealFuels] {
B9_Aerospace/B9_Aerospace-TACLS-MFT-RF.cfg:@PART[B9_Cockpit_S3]:FOR[B9_Aerospace]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport&modularFuelTanks|RealFuels] {
B9_Aerospace/B9_Aerospace-TACLS-MFT-RF.cfg:@PART[B9_Cockpit_MK2_Body_Crew_2m]:FOR[B9_Aerospace]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport&modularFuelTanks|RealFuels] {
B9_Aerospace/B9_Aerospace-TACLS-MFT-RF.cfg:@PART[B9_Cockpit_S2_Body_Crew]:FOR[B9_Aerospace]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport&modularFuelTanks|RealFuels] {
B9_Aerospace/B9_Aerospace-TACLS-MFT-RF.cfg:@PART[B9_Cockpit_S2_Body_Crew_6m]:FOR[B9_Aerospace]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport&modularFuelTanks|RealFuels] {
B9_Aerospace/B9_Aerospace-TACLS.cfg:@PART[HL_Aero_Cockpit]:FOR[B9_Aerospace]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport&!modularFuelTanks&!RealFuels] {
B9_Aerospace/B9_Aerospace-TACLS.cfg:@PART[B9_Cockpit_M27]:FOR[B9_Aerospace]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport&!modularFuelTanks&!RealFuels] {
B9_Aerospace/B9_Aerospace-TACLS.cfg:@PART[B9_Body_Mk2_Cockpit|B9_Body_Mk2_Cockpit_Intake]:FOR[B9_Aerospace]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport&!modularFuelTanks&!RealFuels] {
B9_Aerospace/B9_Aerospace-TACLS.cfg:@PART[B9_Cockpit_MK5]:FOR[B9_Aerospace]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport&!modularFuelTanks&!RealFuels] {
B9_Aerospace/B9_Aerospace-TACLS.cfg:@PART[B9_Cockpit_S2]:FOR[B9_Aerospace]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport&!modularFuelTanks&!RealFuels] {
B9_Aerospace/B9_Aerospace-TACLS.cfg:@PART[B9_Cockpit_S3]:FOR[B9_Aerospace]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport&!modularFuelTanks&!RealFuels] {
B9_Aerospace/B9_Aerospace-TACLS.cfg:@PART[B9_Cockpit_MK2_Body_Crew_2m]:FOR[B9_Aerospace]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport&!modularFuelTanks&!RealFuels] {
B9_Aerospace/B9_Aerospace-TACLS.cfg:@PART[B9_Cockpit_S2_Body_Crew]:FOR[B9_Aerospace]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport&!modularFuelTanks&!RealFuels] {
B9_Aerospace/B9_Aerospace-TACLS.cfg://@PART[B9_Cockpit_S2_Body_Crew_6m]:FOR[B9_Aerospace]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport&!modularFuelTanks&!RealFuels] {
B9_Aerospace_Legacy/B9_Aerospace_Mk1Mk2-TACLS-MFT-RF.cfg:@PART[B9_Cockpit_MK2]:FOR[B9_Aerospace]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport&modularFuelTanks|RealFuels] {
B9_Aerospace_Legacy/B9_Aerospace_Mk1Mk2-TACLS.cfg:@PART[B9_Cockpit_MK2]:FOR[B9_Aerospace]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport&!modularFuelTanks&!RealFuels] {
ConfigurableContainers/TankConfigs.cfg:TANKCONF:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]
ConfigurableContainers/TankTypes.cfg:@TANKTYPE[Gases]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]
ConfigurableContainers/TankTypes.cfg:TANKTYPE:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]
ConfigurableContainers/TankTypes.cfg:TANKTYPE:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport|USILifeSupport] //arb
ConfigurableContainers/TankTypes.cfg:@TANKTYPE[Food]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]
ConfigurableContainers/TankTypes.cfg:TANKTYPE:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport|KolonyTools|WarpPlugin]
Hangar/MM/TAC-LS.cfg:@PART[Spaceport]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]:AFTER[TacLifeSupport]
Hangar/MM/TAC-LS.cfg:@PART[Hangar2]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]:AFTER[TacLifeSupport]
Hangar/MM/TAC-LS.cfg:@PART[InlineHangar2]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]:AFTER[TacLifeSupport]
Hangar/MM/TAC-LS.cfg:@PART[AsteroidGateway]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]:AFTER[TacLifeSupport]
KerbetrotterLtd/FelineUtilityRover/Parts/LifeSupport/Canister_LifeSupport.cfg:PART:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport|USILifeSupport|Kerbalism|Snacks|IFILifeSupport]
KerbetrotterLtd/FelineUtilityRover/Parts/LifeSupport/Canister_LifeSupport.cfg:@PART[Lynx_CanisterLifeSupport]:FOR[FelineUtilityRover]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]
KerbetrotterLtd/FelineUtilityRover/Parts/LifeSupport/LifeSupport.cfg:PART:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport|USILifeSupport|Kerbalism|Snacks|IFILifeSupport]
KerbetrotterLtd/FelineUtilityRover/Parts/LifeSupport/LifeSupport.cfg:@PART[Lynx_LifeSupportModule]:FOR[FelineUtilityRover]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]
KerbetrotterLtd/FelineUtilityRover/Patches/TAC Life Support.cfg:@PART[Lynx_CrewCabin]:FOR[FelineUtilityRover]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]
Omicron/Addons/TAC_Life_Support_for_Omicron_cockpit.cfg:@PART[O_cockpit_one|]!RESOURCE[Food]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]
Omicron/Addons/TAC_Life_Support_for_Omicron_crew.cfg:@PART[O_egg_crew_one|O_egg_crew_two|O_egg_crew_three|]!RESOURCE[Food]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]
Omicron/Parts/O_mr_fusion.cfg:    MODULE:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]
Omicron/Parts/O_mr_fusion.cfg:    MODULE:NEEDS[Kerbalism&!TacLifeSupport]
Omicron/Parts/O_mr_fusion.cfg:    MODULE:NEEDS[!TacLifeSupport&!Kerbalism]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Configs/LifeSupport/KPBS_MM_TAC_LS.cfg:@PART[KKAOSS_Greenhouse_g]:FOR[PlanetarySurfaceStructures]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Configs/LifeSupport/KPBS_MM_TAC_LS.cfg:@PART[KKAOSS_Habitat_MK2_g]:FOR[PlanetarySurfaceStructures]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]:AFTER[TacLifeSupport]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Configs/LifeSupport/KPBS_MM_TAC_LS.cfg:@PART[KKAOSS_Habitat_MK1_g]:FOR[PlanetarySurfaceStructures]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]:AFTER[TacLifeSupport]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Configs/LifeSupport/KPBS_MM_TAC_LS.cfg:@PART[KKAOSS_Central_Hub]:FOR[PlanetarySurfaceStructures]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]:AFTER[TacLifeSupport]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/Container_Airfilter.cfg:PART:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport|IoncrossCrewSupport|Kerbalism]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/Container_Airfilter.cfg:@PART[KKAOSS_LS_container_airfilter]:FOR[PlanetarySurfaceStructures]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/Container_Algae.cfg:PART:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport|USILifeSupport]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/Container_Algae.cfg:@PART[KKAOSS_LS_container_algae]:FOR[PlanetarySurfaceStructures]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/Container_CarbonExtractor.cfg:PART:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport|IoncrossCrewSupport|LifeSupport]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/Container_CarbonExtractor.cfg:@PART[KKAOSS_LS_container_carbon_extractor]:FOR[PlanetarySurfaceStructures]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/Container_CO2_big.cfg:PART:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport|IoncrossCrewSupport|LifeSupport]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/Container_CO2_big.cfg:@PART[KKAOSS_LS_container_co2_big]FOR[PlanetarySurfaceStructures]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/Container_CO2_small.cfg:PART:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport|IoncrossCrewSupport|LifeSupport|Kerbalism]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/Container_CO2_small.cfg:@PART[KKAOSS_LS_container_co2_small]:FOR[PlanetarySurfaceStructures]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/Container_Elektron.cfg:PART:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/Container_Fertilizer_big.cfg:PART:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport|USILifeSupport]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/Container_Fertilizer_big.cfg:@PART[KKAOSS_LS_container_fertilizer_big]:FOR[PlanetarySurfaceStructures]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/Container_Fertilizer_small.cfg:PART:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport|USILifeSupport]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/Container_Fertilizer_small.cfg:@PART[KKAOSS_LS_container_fertilizer_small]:FOR[PlanetarySurfaceStructures]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/Container_Food_big.cfg:PART:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport|Kerbalism]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/Container_Food_big.cfg:@PART[KKAOSS_LS_container_food_big]:FOR[PlanetarySurfaceStructures]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/Container_Food_small.cfg:PART:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport|Kerbalism]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/Container_Food_small.cfg:@PART[KKAOSS_LS_container_food_small]:FOR[PlanetarySurfaceStructures]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/Container_Greenhouse.cfg:PART:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport|USILifeSupport|IFILifeSupport|Snacks|Kerbalism]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/Container_Greenhouse.cfg:@PART[KKAOSS_LS_container_greenhouse]:FOR[PlanetarySurfaceStructures]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/Container_Hydrogen.cfg:PART:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/Container_Oxygen_big.cfg:PART:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport|IoncrossCrewSupport|LifeSupport|Kerbalism]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/Container_Oxygen_big.cfg:@PART[KKAOSS_LS_container_oxygen_big]:FOR[PlanetarySurfaceStructures]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/Container_Oxygen_small.cfg:PART:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport|IoncrossCrewSupport|LifeSupport|Kerbalism]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/Container_Oxygen_small.cfg:@PART[KKAOSS_LS_container_oxygen_small]:FOR[PlanetarySurfaceStructures]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/Container_Sabatier.cfg:PART:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport|Kerbalism]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/Container_Sabatier.cfg:@PART[KKAOSS_LS_container_sabatier]:FOR[PlanetarySurfaceStructures]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/Container_TACLS_big.cfg:PART:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/Container_TACLS_small.cfg:PART:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/Container_TACLS_Waste_big.cfg:PART:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/Container_TACLS_Waste_small.cfg:PART:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/Container_WasteWater_big.cfg:PART:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/Container_WasteWater_Small.cfg:PART:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/Container_Waste_big.cfg:PART:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport|Kerbalism]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/Container_Waste_big.cfg:@PART[KKAOSS_LS_container_waste_big]:FOR[PlanetarySurfaceStructures]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/Container_Waste_small.cfg:PART:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport|Kerbalism]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/Container_Waste_small.cfg:@PART[KKAOSS_LS_container_waste_small]:FOR[PlanetarySurfaceStructures]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/Container_WaterPurifier.cfg:PART:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/Container_Water_big.cfg:PART:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport|USILifeSupport]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/Container_Water_big.cfg:@PART[KKAOSS_LS_container_water_big]:FOR[PlanetarySurfaceStructures]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/Container_Water_Small.cfg:PART:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport|USILifeSupport]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/Container_Water_Small.cfg:@PART[KKAOSS_LS_container_water_small]:FOR[PlanetarySurfaceStructures]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/Drill_Water_g.cfg:PART:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport|USILifeSupport|Kerbalism]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/Drill_Water_g.cfg:@PART[KKAOSS_LS_drill_water]:FOR[PlanetarySurfaceStructures]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/OrbitalScanner.cfg:PART:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport|USILifeSupport]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Parts/LifeSupport/SurfaceScanner.cfg:PART:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport|USILifeSupport]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Resources/KPBS_Resource_Hydrogen.cfg:PLANETARY_RESOURCE:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]
PlanetaryBaseInc/ModSupport/Resources/KPBS_Resource_Hydrogen.cfg:PLANETARY_RESOURCE:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]
StationPartsExpansion/Patches/SASXTACLifeSupport.cfg:@PART[crewpod-cupola-375]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]:FINAL
StationPartsExpansion/Patches/SASXTACLifeSupport.cfg:@PART[crewpod-habitation-25]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]:FINAL
StationPartsExpansion/Patches/SASXTACLifeSupport.cfg:@PART[crewpod-habitation-375]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]:FINAL
StationPartsExpansion/Patches/SASXTACLifeSupport.cfg:@PART[crewpod-observation-25]::NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]:FINAL
StationPartsExpansion/Patches/SASXTACLifeSupport.cfg:@PART[crewtube-25-375-1]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]:FINAL
StationPartsExpansion/Patches/SASXTACLifeSupport.cfg:@PART[crewCabin]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]:FINAL
StationPartsExpansion/Patches/SASXTACLifeSupport.cfg://@PART[crewtube-125-1]NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]:FINAL
StationPartsExpansion/Patches/SASXTACLifeSupport.cfg://@PART[crewtube-125-2]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]:FINAL
StationPartsExpansion/Patches/SASXTACLifeSupport.cfg:@PART[crewtube-25-1]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]:FINAL
StationPartsExpansion/Patches/SASXTACLifeSupport.cfg:@PART[crewtube-25-2]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]:FINAL
StationPartsExpansion/Patches/SASXTACLifeSupport.cfg://@PART[crewtube-cupola-125]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]:FINAL
StationPartsExpansion/Patches/SASXTACLifeSupport.cfg://@PART[crewhub-125-1]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]:FINAL
StationPartsExpansion/Patches/SASXTACLifeSupport.cfg://@PART[crewhub-25-1]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]:FINAL
StationPartsExpansion/Patches/SASXTACLifeSupport.cfg:@PART[crewtube-hub-125]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]:FINAL
StationPartsExpansion/Patches/SASXTACLifeSupport.cfg:@PART[crewtube-hub-25]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]:FINAL
TweakScale/patches/TAC_Tweakscale.cfg:@PART[TacLifeSupportContainer] // Life Support Container Thunder Aerospace Corporation
TweakScale/patches/TAC_Tweakscale.cfg:@PART[TacLifeSupportMFTContainer] // Life Support Container (MFT) TaranisElsu
UniversalStorage/Parts/US_1P130_Wedge_Sabatier/US_1P130_Wedge_Sabatier.cfg:PART:NEEDS[LifeSupport|IoncrossCrewSupport|TacLifeSupport]
UniversalStorage/Parts/US_1P140_Wedge_WRS/US_1P140_Wedge_WRS.cfg:PART:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]
UniversalStorage/Parts/US_1R310_Wedge_CarbonDioxide/US_1R310_Wedge_CarbonDioxide.cfg:PART:NEEDS[LifeSupport|IoncrossCrewSupport|TacLifeSupport]
UniversalStorage/Parts/US_1R320_Wedge_Food/US_1R320_Wedge_Food.cfg:PART:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport|IFILifeSupport|Snacks|USILifeSupport|Kerbalism]
UniversalStorage/Parts/US_1R340_Wedge_Oxygen/US_1R340_Wedge_Oxygen.cfg:    @PART[US_1R340_Wedge_Oxygen]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]
UniversalStorage/Parts/US_1R350_Wedge_Waste/US_1R350_Wedge_Waste.cfg:PART:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]
UniversalStorage/Parts/US_1R360_Wedge_Water/US_1R360_Wedge_Water.cfg:    //TacLifeSupport
UniversalStorage/Parts/US_1R360_Wedge_Water/US_1R360_Wedge_Water.cfg:        @PART[US_1R360_Wedge_Water]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]
UniversalStorage/Parts/US_1R370_Wedge_WasteWater/US_1R370_Wedge_WasteWater.cfg:PART:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]
UniversalStorage/Parts/US_2R320_Radial_Food/US_2R320_Radial_Food.cfg:PART:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport|IFILifeSupport|Snacks|USILifeSupport|Kerbalism]
UniversalStorage/Parts/US_3R310_EVA_EVAX/US_3R310_EVA_EVAX.cfg:    //TacLifeSupport
UniversalStorage/Parts/US_3R310_EVA_EVAX/US_3R310_EVA_EVAX.cfg:        @PART[US_3R310_EVA_EVAX]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport]

I'm not trying to blame KBPS but there must be something weird in my installation without me intentionally installing any TAC things.

.. that beeing said, it doesnt annoy me  .. I just dont use them parts which doesnt show up any functions or capabilities anyways so it's all good

EDIT: could it be this 2 lines causing an activation of TAC LS?

B9_Aerospace_Legacy/B9_Aerospace_Mk1Mk2-TACLS-MFT-RF.cfg:@PART[B9_Cockpit_MK2]:FOR[B9_Aerospace]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport&modularFuelTanks|RealFuels] {
B9_Aerospace_Legacy/B9_Aerospace_Mk1Mk2-TACLS.cfg:@PART[B9_Cockpit_MK2]:FOR[B9_Aerospace]:NEEDS[TacLifeSupport&!modularFuelTanks&!RealFuels] {

EDIT: tested --> nope, going for stock- test, Ill report back, once i found something

I'm sorry if it sounded like I'm blaming anyone .. I'm just curious how that happens .. maybe good to know what interfers and gives free bugs/glitches/sorta that

FINAL UPDATE:
long story short --> it was Omicron .. once uninstalled it went back to where it should be (I haven't noticed cuz it was not making issues earlier)

sorry for inconvience

Edited by LatiMacciato

Ehi @Nils277! First of all, your mod is amazing! I built a base on Mun with it and I love it! But now I'm having an little issue while trying to build things with Extraplanetary Launchpad.

Basically if I'm not focusing the base while building something (for example if I'm warping while at the space center) your Workshop stops producing Rocket Parts. I've done some test and everything else seems to work fine, drills keep drilling and smelter keeps smelting, Metal Ore and Metal are always full, all Life Support related parts work as intended (I'm using TAC), but Rocket Parts disappear, pausing any EL building. Is this a known issue with your mod or EL?

EDIT: I just noticed that the same thing happens if I warp at max speed even if I'm focussing the base.

Edited by BigJammy

13 hours ago, BigJammy said:

Ehi @Nils277! First of all, your mod is amazing! I built a base on Mun with it and I love it! But now I'm having an little issue while trying to build things with Extraplanetary Launchpad.

Basically if I'm not focusing the base while building something (for example if I'm warping while at the space center) your Workshop stops producing Rocket Parts. I've done some test and everything else seems to work fine, drills keep drilling and smelter keeps smelting, Metal Ore and Metal are always full, all Life Support related parts work as intended (I'm using TAC), but Rocket Parts disappear, pausing any EL building. Is this a known issue with your mod or EL?

EDIT: I just noticed that the same thing happens if I warp at max speed even if I'm focussing the base.

I'm pretty sure this is a bug/feature from Extraplanetary Launchpads itself. The parts to support EPL only use the Modules from it and do not have any custom code.

5 hours ago, Nils277 said:

I'm pretty sure this is a bug/feature from Extraplanetary Launchpads itself. The parts to support EPL only use the Modules from it and do not have any custom code.

I did a few more tests and I think you're right. This is what happens:

1. I start the Rocket Parts production form a workshop (I tried with several workshops from different mods, always same results).
  2. I start to build something and make sure I'm producing more Rocket Parts than I'm using.
  3. I go to the Tracking Station, warp a few days ahead and come back to the vessel.
  4. Rocket Parts are full, but my build looks like has been paused for most of the time.

It looks like the Rocket Parts production isn't simulated when I'm not focussing the vessel, so the building process uses all Rocket Parts available and then pauses, until I focus back the vessel, the Rocket Parts production simulation "catches up" but the building process stays days behind.

I don't know if it's an EPL issue or just how KSP simulates things in background, I'll try to write on the EPL topic.

1 hour ago, BigJammy said:

I did a few more tests and I think you're right. This is what happens:

1. I start the Rocket Parts production form a workshop (I tried with several workshops from different mods, always same results).
  2. I start to build something and make sure I'm producing more Rocket Parts than I'm using.
  3. I go to the Tracking Station, warp a few days ahead and come back to the vessel.
  4. Rocket Parts are full, but my build looks like has been paused for most of the time.

It looks like the Rocket Parts production isn't simulated when I'm not focussing the vessel, so the building process uses all Rocket Parts available and then pauses, until I focus back the vessel, the Rocket Parts production simulation "catches up" but the building process stays days behind.

I don't know if it's an EPL issue or just how KSP simulates things in background, I'll try to write on the EPL topic.

That sounds like it's just typical KSP catch-up mechanics - though it might be possible that EL could try to put it's catch-up later in the queue so it can get the produced RocketParts.

Really enjoying using this with Kerbalism. The latest version of Kerbalism expanded the life support complexity, so now there are a few things missing from PBS-Kerbalism support: hydrogen tanks need to be enabled (just steal the model from TAC compatibility, I guess), and Kerbalism now has nitrogen, which there are no tanks for. I would just edit the configs myself and PR, but to do this right we should probably have a tank with a little "N2" on the texture. And there I don't have the software or original textures to help out. 

Edited by podbaydoor

Some of your awesome parts are unsearchable. Tested in SPH with "group in nice toolbar" option on and off. Some parts are visible when i search for "K&K", and some not. For a more detailed info: the greenhouse seems to be absolutely unsearchable from the input seachbar.

I use 59 other mods so cant be more precise ATM.

Spoiler

[x] Science! (xScience v5.4)
Airplane Plus (AirplanePlus 12.0)
AT Utils (AT-Utils v1.4.1)
AutomatedScienceSampler (AutomatedScienceSampler 1.3.2)
B9 Part Switch (B9PartSwitch v1.7.1)
BonVoyage (BonVoyage 0.11.1)
CapCom - Mission Control On The Go (CapCom 2.5)
Chatterer (Chatterer 0.9.92)
Community Category Kit (CommunityCategoryKit 1.2.2.0)
Community Resource Pack (CommunityResourcePack 0.6.6.0)
Community Tech Tree (CommunityTechTree 1:3.0.3)
Configurable Containers (ConfigurableContainers 2.4.0.4)
Configurable Containers Core (ConfigurableContainers-Core 2.4.0.4)
Contract Configurator (ContractConfigurator 1.22.2)
Contract Pack: Grand Tours (ContractConfigurator-GrandTours 1:0.1.11)
Contract Parser (ContractParser 5.0)
Contracts Window + (ContractsWindowPlus 7.3)
Diverse Kerbal Heads (DiverseKerbalHeads 1.0)
DMagic Orbital Science (DMagicOrbitalScience 1.3.8)
Easy Vessel Switch (EVS) (EasyVesselSwitch 1.2.0.0)
EVA Parachutes & Ejection Seats (EVAParachutes 0.1.12)
Feline Utility Rovers (FelineUtilityRovers 0.3.1)
Firespitter (Firespitter v7.5.1)
Firespitter Core (FirespitterCore v7.5.1)
Firespitter Resources config (FirespitterResourcesConfig v7.5.1)
Ground Construction (GroundConstruction 1.1.1)
Hangar (Hangar 3.3.0)
Hangar Extender (HangarExtender 1:v3.4.9)
Hide Empty Tech Tree Nodes (HideEmptyTechNodes 0.7.4)
HyperEdit (HyperEdit 1.5.3.0)
Interstellar Fuel Switch (InterstellarFuelSwitch 2.4.1)
Interstellar Fuel Switch Core (InterstellarFuelSwitch-Core 2.4.1)
Kerbal Alarm Clock (KerbalAlarmClock v3.8.4.0)
Kerbal Attachment System (KAS 0.6.2.0)
Kerbal Hacks: Asphalt Tiles (AsphaltTiles 1.2)
Kerbal Hacks: Asphalt Tiles - Welded Parts (AsphaltTilesWelded 1.2)
Kerbal Hacks: Droptank "Wrapper" (KerbalHacksDroptankWrapper 1.0)
Kerbal Hacks: Wearable KIS Props (KHWearableKISProps 1.0)
Kerbal Inventory System (KIS 1.4.3)
Kerbal Planetary Base Systems (KerbalPlanetaryBaseSystems v1.4.0)
KerbNet Controller (KerbnetController 2.1)
KerboKatzUtilities (KerboKatzUtilities 1.4.7)
Konstruction (Konstruction 0.1.11.0)
kOS: Scriptable Autopilot System (kOS 1.0.3)
KSP AVC (KSP-AVC 1.1.6.2)
KSP Interstellar Extended (KSPInterstellarExtended 1.12.6)
KSP ProbeControlRoom (ProbeControlRoom 1.2.2.4)
Landing Height Display (LandingHeight 2.1)
MechJeb 2 (MechJeb2 2.6.0.0)
Module Manager (ModuleManager 2.7.5)
Near Future Construction (NearFutureConstruction 0.7.5)
Near Future Electrical (NearFutureElectrical 0.8.4)
Near Future Electrical Core (NearFutureElectrical-Core 0.8.4)
Near Future Electrical Extras: Decaying RTGs Patch (NearFutureElectrical-DecayingRTGs 0.8.4)
Near Future IVA Props (NearFutureProps 0.6.1)
Near Future Propulsion (NearFuturePropulsion 0.8.4)
Near Future Solar (NearFutureSolar 0.7.2)
Near Future Solar Core (NearFutureSolar-Core 0.7.2)
Near Future Spacecraft (NearFutureSpacecraft 0.6.2)
Progress Parser (ProgressParser 6.0)
RasterPropMonitor (RasterPropMonitor 1:v0.28.0)
RasterPropMonitor Core (RasterPropMonitor-Core 1:v0.28.0)
SCANsat (SCANsat v16.11)
Science Relay (ScienceRelay 3.1)
SpacetuxSA (SpacetuxSA 0.3.12.1)
Stockalike Station Parts Expansion (StationPartsExpansion 0.4.3)
Surface Mounted Stock-Alike Lights (surfacelights 1.3.1.0)
TAC Fuel Balancer (TacFuelBalancer 2.12)
TAC Life Support (TACLS) (TACLS v0.12.8)
TAC Life Support (TACLS) - Stock Config (TACLS-Config-Stock v0.12.8)
TakeCommandContinued (TakeCommandContinued 1.4.8)
TextureReplacer (TextureReplacer v2.5.4)
Throttle Controlled Avionics (ThrottleControlledAvionics v3.4.0)
Toolbar (Toolbar 1.7.13)
Transfer Window Planner (TransferWindowPlanner v1.6.1.0)
TriggerAu Flags (TriggerAu-Flags v2.9.1.0)
TweakScale - Rescale Everything! (TweakScale v2.3.4)
Universal Storage (UniversalStorage 1.2.2.0)
USI Core (USI-Core 0.3.8.0)
USI Kolonization Systems (MKS/OKS) (UKS 1:0.50.16.0)
USI Tools (USITools 0.8.15.0)
VesselMover Continued (VesselMoverContinued 1.5.1.3)
Waypoint Manager (WaypointManager 2.6.2)

Let me know if u cant reproduce this issue. (PC, x64, 1.2.22
Maybe its the &- sign (uni)coding issue?

If possible I have a small request for a part, a Planetary Adaptor and two BigFoot Legs "all-in-one", like this but as a single part:

UPObBSM.jpg

I don't know if it's the same for others, but for me these are the most used parts in a base and having them in 1 single part instead of 3 would really help with parts count and low fps.

On 25.2.2017 at 3:19 PM, Rybikson said:

Some of your awesome parts are unsearchable. Tested in SPH with "group in nice toolbar" option on and off. Some parts are visible when i search for "K&K", and some not. For a more detailed info: the greenhouse seems to be absolutely unsearchable from the input seachbar.

I use 59 other mods so cant be more precise ATM.

Reveal hidden contents

[x] Science! (xScience v5.4)
Airplane Plus (AirplanePlus 12.0)
AT Utils (AT-Utils v1.4.1)
AutomatedScienceSampler (AutomatedScienceSampler 1.3.2)
B9 Part Switch (B9PartSwitch v1.7.1)
BonVoyage (BonVoyage 0.11.1)
CapCom - Mission Control On The Go (CapCom 2.5)
Chatterer (Chatterer 0.9.92)
Community Category Kit (CommunityCategoryKit 1.2.2.0)
Community Resource Pack (CommunityResourcePack 0.6.6.0)
Community Tech Tree (CommunityTechTree 1:3.0.3)
Configurable Containers (ConfigurableContainers 2.4.0.4)
Configurable Containers Core (ConfigurableContainers-Core 2.4.0.4)
Contract Configurator (ContractConfigurator 1.22.2)
Contract Pack: Grand Tours (ContractConfigurator-GrandTours 1:0.1.11)
Contract Parser (ContractParser 5.0)
Contracts Window + (ContractsWindowPlus 7.3)
Diverse Kerbal Heads (DiverseKerbalHeads 1.0)
DMagic Orbital Science (DMagicOrbitalScience 1.3.8)
Easy Vessel Switch (EVS) (EasyVesselSwitch 1.2.0.0)
EVA Parachutes & Ejection Seats (EVAParachutes 0.1.12)
Feline Utility Rovers (FelineUtilityRovers 0.3.1)
Firespitter (Firespitter v7.5.1)
Firespitter Core (FirespitterCore v7.5.1)
Firespitter Resources config (FirespitterResourcesConfig v7.5.1)
Ground Construction (GroundConstruction 1.1.1)
Hangar (Hangar 3.3.0)
Hangar Extender (HangarExtender 1:v3.4.9)
Hide Empty Tech Tree Nodes (HideEmptyTechNodes 0.7.4)
HyperEdit (HyperEdit 1.5.3.0)
Interstellar Fuel Switch (InterstellarFuelSwitch 2.4.1)
Interstellar Fuel Switch Core (InterstellarFuelSwitch-Core 2.4.1)
Kerbal Alarm Clock (KerbalAlarmClock v3.8.4.0)
Kerbal Attachment System (KAS 0.6.2.0)
Kerbal Hacks: Asphalt Tiles (AsphaltTiles 1.2)
Kerbal Hacks: Asphalt Tiles - Welded Parts (AsphaltTilesWelded 1.2)
Kerbal Hacks: Droptank "Wrapper" (KerbalHacksDroptankWrapper 1.0)
Kerbal Hacks: Wearable KIS Props (KHWearableKISProps 1.0)
Kerbal Inventory System (KIS 1.4.3)
Kerbal Planetary Base Systems (KerbalPlanetaryBaseSystems v1.4.0)
KerbNet Controller (KerbnetController 2.1)
KerboKatzUtilities (KerboKatzUtilities 1.4.7)
Konstruction (Konstruction 0.1.11.0)
kOS: Scriptable Autopilot System (kOS 1.0.3)
KSP AVC (KSP-AVC 1.1.6.2)
KSP Interstellar Extended (KSPInterstellarExtended 1.12.6)
KSP ProbeControlRoom (ProbeControlRoom 1.2.2.4)
Landing Height Display (LandingHeight 2.1)
MechJeb 2 (MechJeb2 2.6.0.0)
Module Manager (ModuleManager 2.7.5)
Near Future Construction (NearFutureConstruction 0.7.5)
Near Future Electrical (NearFutureElectrical 0.8.4)
Near Future Electrical Core (NearFutureElectrical-Core 0.8.4)
Near Future Electrical Extras: Decaying RTGs Patch (NearFutureElectrical-DecayingRTGs 0.8.4)
Near Future IVA Props (NearFutureProps 0.6.1)
Near Future Propulsion (NearFuturePropulsion 0.8.4)
Near Future Solar (NearFutureSolar 0.7.2)
Near Future Solar Core (NearFutureSolar-Core 0.7.2)
Near Future Spacecraft (NearFutureSpacecraft 0.6.2)
Progress Parser (ProgressParser 6.0)
RasterPropMonitor (RasterPropMonitor 1:v0.28.0)
RasterPropMonitor Core (RasterPropMonitor-Core 1:v0.28.0)
SCANsat (SCANsat v16.11)
Science Relay (ScienceRelay 3.1)
SpacetuxSA (SpacetuxSA 0.3.12.1)
Stockalike Station Parts Expansion (StationPartsExpansion 0.4.3)
Surface Mounted Stock-Alike Lights (surfacelights 1.3.1.0)
TAC Fuel Balancer (TacFuelBalancer 2.12)
TAC Life Support (TACLS) (TACLS v0.12.8)
TAC Life Support (TACLS) - Stock Config (TACLS-Config-Stock v0.12.8)
TakeCommandContinued (TakeCommandContinued 1.4.8)
TextureReplacer (TextureReplacer v2.5.4)
Throttle Controlled Avionics (ThrottleControlledAvionics v3.4.0)
Toolbar (Toolbar 1.7.13)
Transfer Window Planner (TransferWindowPlanner v1.6.1.0)
TriggerAu Flags (TriggerAu-Flags v2.9.1.0)
TweakScale - Rescale Everything! (TweakScale v2.3.4)
Universal Storage (UniversalStorage 1.2.2.0)
USI Core (USI-Core 0.3.8.0)
USI Kolonization Systems (MKS/OKS) (UKS 1:0.50.16.0)
USI Tools (USITools 0.8.15.0)
VesselMover Continued (VesselMoverContinued 1.5.1.3)
Waypoint Manager (WaypointManager 2.6.2)

Let me know if u cant reproduce this issue. (PC, x64, 1.2.22
Maybe its the &- sign (uni)coding issue?

I'm aware of this issue and unfortunetaly can't do much about it. A part seems to be unsearchable as soon as it has no category (e.g. Utility, Science etc.) In your case this happens because all life support parts are put into their own category. All of these parts cannot be searcheed for anymore. This also seems to happen with all parts that are placed into one category by the Community Category Kit. 

20 hours ago, BigJammy said:

If possible I have a small request for a part, a Planetary Adaptor and two BigFoot Legs "all-in-one", like this but as a single part:

UPObBSM.jpg

I don't know if it's the same for others, but for me these are the most used parts in a base and having them in 1 single part instead of 3 would really help with parts count and low fps.

This is not really possible i'm afraid. After the introduction of the new wheel system, it is not possible to have two really functional wheels/legs in one part.
I know that some mods do have multiple "legs" on their parts, but these are only animated models which do not have the bouncy/springy behaviour. 

On 23.2.2017 at 10:34 PM, podbaydoor said:

Really enjoying using this with Kerbalism. The latest version of Kerbalism expanded the life support complexity, so now there are a few things missing from PBS-Kerbalism support: hydrogen tanks need to be enabled (just steal the model from TAC compatibility, I guess), and Kerbalism now has nitrogen, which there are no tanks for. I would just edit the configs myself and PR, but to do this right we should probably have a tank with a little "N2" on the texture. And there I don't have the software or original textures to help out. 

Will add these parts for the next release. 

3 hours ago, Nils277 said:

This is not really possible i'm afraid. After the introduction of the new wheel system, it is not possible to have two really functional wheels/legs in one part.
I know that some mods do have multiple "legs" on their parts, but these are only animated models which do not have the bouncy/springy behaviour. 

Uh, now I understand why the legs from a mod I have are rigid and make everything explode... I didn't know about this :(

Alternative option (I know I'm being a little pedantic): what about a wide "Little Bigfoot" leg below adaptor that goes from one side to another? Technically it's only one leg, but I don't know if it's possible to have a leg with a wide contact "line" instead of a point.