Target visibility fault?

Somehow, I can no longer see the position and range cue for my rendezvous target, even at close range. I have still been able to rendezvous by  using the nav ball cues and the range tip in orbit view, but it is a little clumsy to go back and forth between the two views. I used to have the cue at ranges less than about 25k, and I don't know what happened to make it go away.

I am using 1.0.2.842 (Mac), with Kerbal Engineer, Precise Node, and Alarm Clock.  My tracking station and launch pad are fully upgraded, and VAB and R&D are at Level 2.

I'd like to get the rendezvous aiming cue back.

I don't know if there is any difference between MacOS and Windows,but you can try F4,it's hotkey to toggle labels.

Edit:I just checked,and you probably need to press Fn+F4.

Edited by sebi.zzr

Thanks. It probably is that simple. No sign of a malfunction, just something that puzzled me, Despite all these hours, I'm still finding interface features I hadn't known.

It'll be a while before I get another rendezvous ready.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.