Which games are you playing apart from KSP?

VITAS

I just picked up Football Manager 2016 when it was on sale on Steam (note to Americans: "football" in this case is soccer).  It's been awhile since I played, the last version I had was FM12.  I put myself in the game as unemployed and with almost no experience, and I'll see if I can work my way up to managing a premier-level club in one of the top European leagues.  With that in mind, I set a start date for the beginning of the English season, but I ended up at a club in South Korea.

Factorio got me, finnaly, now must restrain playin' it too much to re-enjoy later with even more stuff ... (add to the list *crieeeeeeeeeeeeeeees*)

"Dig or Die" is a nice title with great game mechanics , rythm and interesting challenge, it's price is rising as dev process goes as said from start by it's creator, it's started for a few cent and know is a few whatever currency you use.

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars the last week or two. The community is completely toxic, and I can't stand the melee or the muskets, but the setting is pleasant and convincing, it was recommended by one of the youtube sword guys, and landing the occasional rifle shot is extremely satisfying.

Today I found myself playing a lot of Fallout: New Vegas. I have a ton of mods installed, of course. Having fun with a speech/barter/luck based role-play character - max strength 3 and no armour heavier than DT 2 allowed, until purchase of the strength implant, then those become 4 and DT4 respectively. My choice of guns is limited appropriately by the limited strength. Despite these attempts to nerf the character, I can still take out Cazadores without much problem.

On 3/18/2016 at 0:30 AM, maceemiller said:

Richard Burns Rally modded to 2015 season on a Logitech Driving Force GT wheel. Old game I know but by far the best rally sim still to date. Forget Dirt and the like, RBR is simply outstanding. 

Been searching the internet trying to find a place to buy it, yet all searches are turning up empty-handed... any suggestions? :)

2 hours ago, Columbia said:

War Thunder, IL-2 Sturmovik 1946, World of Warships, Microsoft Flight Simulator X, and Neko Atsume. 

A fellow FSX "pilot" :D cool! What sort of plane(s) do you fly there? Airliners? Military? Or you're like me, goofing around in one of the smaller propeller aircrafts? (I should learn how to fly those jets one day).

could sound weird but games i tend to play a lot and prolly more than any other games now is:

http://wiki.org/

https://translate.google.com/community?source=t-new-user

http://www.artandresearch.org.uk/

https://scholar.google.com/

not sure if "game(s)" but sort of any ways anyway.

I found thoose "game(s)" helpfull for the communities.

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

14 hours ago, LN400 said:

A fellow FSX "pilot" :D cool! What sort of plane(s) do you fly there? Airliners? Military? Or you're like me, goofing around in one of the smaller propeller aircrafts? (I should learn how to fly those jets one day).

I goof around, but in Airliners. I fly very few actual flights, and when I do, they're short hops (I hate it when I timewarp too much and ATC cancels the flight because I'm not acknowledging their messages.) Every now and then I like to fly something different as well (A2A Simulations' B-17 is really really great.) :wink:

4 minutes ago, razark said:

Are you using the Accusim version?  I haven't tried that one, but I love the regular version quite a bit.

The Accusim -- Though I found it a bit of a nuisance that it's more advanced and.. well, realistic than the rest of the aircraft I have. It's great to have so many functions that can be controlled on it though.

42 minutes ago, Columbia said:

The Accusim -- Though I found it a bit of a nuisance that it's more advanced and.. well, realistic than the rest of the aircraft I have. It's great to have so many functions that can be controlled on it though.

Totally reflective of A2A aircraft IMOH, hence the like :P I own a few of those(cherokee,skylane) but they arent my favourite aircrafts overall. I find them too annoying to fly sometimes. A2A are amazing but overated, best GA aircraft developper is Realair for me...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.