Which games are you playing apart from KSP?

VITAS

8 hours ago, Columbia said:

I goof around, but in Airliners. I fly very few actual flights, and when I do, they're short hops (I hate it when I timewarp too much and ATC cancels the flight because I'm not acknowledging their messages.) Every now and then I like to fly something different as well (A2A Simulations' B-17 is really really great.) :wink:

8 hours ago, razark said:

Are you using the Accusim version?  I haven't tried that one, but I love the regular version quite a bit.

I'm thinking of opening a new thread here but before that, just a quick question: Any of you two into modding of any sort? I'm fiddling around with minor mods in FSX but could need some assistance from experienced modders.

(More precicely, I found I could have real world charts in the 3D cockpit as windows but considering the number of possible charts, I would need some new functionality to select which charts I want to load into any aircraft at any given time)

On 3/27/2016 at 4:43 AM, Columbia said:

The Accusim -- Though I found it a bit of a nuisance that it's more advanced and.. well, realistic than the rest of the aircraft I have. It's great to have so many functions that can be controlled on it though.

I've thought about getting it, but I'm a barely competent computer pilot without a lot of free time on my hands.  I'm not sure how much I'd enjoy some of the more advanced features of it.

19 hours ago, LN400 said:

I'm thinking of opening a new thread here but before that, just a quick question: Any of you two into modding of any sort? I'm fiddling around with minor mods in FSX but could need some assistance from experienced modders.

I haven't done any FSX modding.  I know my way around adding aircraft, and swapping panels, but that's about as much as I've done.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.