Tbone's XAGM (for BDArmory)

Tbone2142

5OgqYwd.png

Download: http://spacedock.info/mod/389/Tbone%27s%20XAGM

The XAGM is designed as a top-attack GPS guided Air-to-Ground Missile so you will (almost) always be able to hit any ground target that's behind any cover, provided you have it's GPS co-ordinate.

GvAtXcD.png

I'll let this video do the talking...

Also, for anyone wondering where I got the weapons bay from, it's a mod called Red vs Blue by Scoundrel and can be found here: 

Licence 

CC-BY-SA

Edited by Tbone2142

@Tbone2142 Thanks for sharing your work, but you'll have to choose a license and add it to the point of download and the download package itself. You'll also need another host as mediafire is not permitted. Try kerbal.curseforge.com or spacedock.info for hosting.

I'd also suggest packaging in a zip file rather than rar, much more accessible for people.

8 hours ago, Red Iron Crown said:

@Tbone2142 Thanks for sharing your work, but you'll have to choose a license and add it to the point of download and the download package itself. You'll also need another host as mediafire is not permitted. Try kerbal.curseforge.com or spacedock.info for hosting.

I'd also suggest packaging in a zip file rather than rar, much more accessible for people.

Ah, OK. I'll get to that when I get back home, thanks.

17 minutes ago, Combatsmithen said:

Why do you need a license? 

It's specified in our Add-On Rules that a license must be chosen and included in the download package and at the download location. This is to protect both modders' and users' rights, by making it explicit what can and cannot be done with the modder's work.

11 minutes ago, Red Iron Crown said:

It's specified in our Add-On Rules that a license must be chosen and included in the download package and at the download location. This is to protect both modders' and users' rights, by making it explicit what can and cannot be done with the modder's work.

Ah ok.

3 minutes ago, SpaceToad said:

Is that an F22 bomb bay? Where is that from?

Im wondering the same thing

3 hours ago, Jeb Coleman said:

What other mods did you use?

On the ground targets it's just BDArmory and stock parts

For the aircraft I used BDArmory, Adjustable Landing Gear, B9 Procedural wings, BDs F22 cockpit and that weapons bay, the rest is stock

3 hours ago, TheJewelOfJool said:

You got featured on Modding Monday.

Huh, fancy that.

• 2 weeks later...

What we can expect in next updates of your amazing mod? Some super-precise artillery missiles or bombs? I like XAGM very much, you did a good job. Just wonderinmg what will be next. :rolleyes:

Toonu

Edited by Toonu

22 hours ago, Toonu said:

What we can expect in next updates of your amazing mod? Some super-precise artillery missiles or bombs? I like XAGM very much, you did a good job. Just wonderinmg what will be next. :rolleyes:

Toonu

Well I'm not sure exactly what to do. I do have some weapons in mind (particularly from Ace Combat X) but I don't know how easy/hard they will be to code. I'll probably make a new model for the XAGM, mind you I've never modeled anything before so idk how that'll go but we'll see...

The weapon I want to try and create though is the Shock Wave Ballistic Missile (SWBM for short), Don't give your hopes up on it though, but I'll try!

ace_combat_x_screenshot_1_by_silver87553Gaiuss_Strike.png

Aah yes, I remember this missile from Ace Combat, quite useful.

4 hours ago, Tbone2142 said:

The weapon I want to try and create though is the Shock Wave Ballistic Missile (SWBM for short), Don't give your hopes up on it though, but I'll try!

OMG YES PLEASE !
It would be perfect for my Fenrir :P

• 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.