When did you join?

KSP Bro AE

22 Jan. 2014, per my profile, but I think I started playing KSP regularly and lurking on the forum sometime in the middle of 2013. I first played the game in 2012 at the latest, but dropped it for a while because it was comparatively feature-poor back then and thus a lot less addictive.

Back in 2011 before there was the Mun, back then I was just messing around with rockets. It wasn't until late 2012 that I realized you could press "m" for orbital map, before that I was able to "land" on the moon ONCE and that was with eyeballing the moon, aiming, shooting, retry, retry, retry, retry [...] and FINALLY smash into the moon! A feat I believe is still pretty hard to this day.

Though I joined the forums at around November of 2013, I got the game a little later than that, and I don't remember when exactly. I do remember, however, that I got it at 0.22's last moments, as 0.23 was released not too long afterward.

Ah, I remember the times I struggled on how to go to the Mun in the Demo, and made giant hourglass rockets trying in vain to reach it... Good times.

I got the demo in the second week the game was out (early July 2011), then bought the game a few weeks later. I seriously can't believe I've been playing for nearly 5 years! Thing is, I only joined the forums early this year:sticktongue:

Did anyone else start playing in 2011?

I play KSP since 0.20 and joined the forums in January 2014. KSP made it into the top ten of my alltime favorite games with absolute ease...

I still play some hours a week, and i am looking forward to 1.1 and many new SPACE & SCIENCE adventures in the future. 

Back in February 13th, 2014, around 5:00 PM. My mom just got her tax refund and seeing as I watched this on YouTube I got obsessed and I wanted this game. It is also when I got Steam for the first time. I joined the forums the same day next year

Apr 23, 2012. Bought the game months before that though, back before the Mun, before we had more than, what, like 20 parts total to play with? 

Ah, you know what? Those old parts memorials at the KSC and Island hangars? I used to play with those.  Ah those were the days, when the only way to fly a plane was to fly a rocket sideways.  There weren't no newfangled SAS nonsense, and patched conics? Maneuver nodes? Ha, I say! And also, no. No there weren't. 

Hasn't been THAT long, but wow do all these versions have a way of making me feel old now! 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.